[OFFICIAL] INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT CHENNAI(ITM CHENNAI) 2014-2016 Admission Related Querries

ITM Business School Chennai was established in the year 1993. ITM Business School Chennai has, over the past 21 years made its presence felt among the students of not only Tamil Nadu but also from all corners of India, who have successfully launch…

ITM Business School Chennai was established in the year 1993. ITM Business School Chennai has, over the past 21 years made its presence felt among the students of not only Tamil Nadu but also from all corners of India, who have successfully launched their careers here. Rated as one of the leading Business Schools in the South, it is ranked among the top business schools of Chennai. ITM Business School Chennai has a sprawling 4-acre campus and a unique location advantage, being located inside the SIPCOT IT Park at Siruseri. It is in the midst of top IT companies like TCS, Cognizant, Syntel , Hexaware Technologies etc which make its setting and ambience ideal for a Business School.

Programs Offered

PGDM : 120 Seats

PGBM (IB) : 60 Seats

Eligiblity

Bachelors Degree from any AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks aggregate. Final year students may also apply. ITM accepts the CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT & State CET Tests.

Forms are available at our campuses as well as leading coaching institutes and form centres . Also interested candidates can contact @ITMCHENNAI(09884265113) .

Selection:

All the applicants with valid scores will be called for GD/PI. However final selection is made on students' cumulative performance in 10th , 12th , Entrance Test , GD/PI as well as work ex. & previous profile.

Fee Structure:

Fees is roughly around 6.50 lac with laptop for 2 yrs excluding Hostel.

Placement:

ITM chennai delivers a 100% placement for elligible candidates in domain of IB ,BFSI , IT , HR , Operations & Marketting domain both for summer interns & final placements.

Some of the prominent recruiters for 2012 batch are CRISIL , Standard Chartered Bank, TCS , HCL , Federal Bank , ICICI bank , HDFC bank , Kotak Mahindra ,Mu Sigma , HUL , Hienz , Airtel ,Johnson & johnson ,etc..

Highest CTC offered was 10.35

Average CTC offered was 5.2

Median CTC offered was 5.10

For further querries students can throw up their question here .

@ITMCHENNAI will be there to answer them.

Students can also directly contact him for further help.

Hi,

Please help me with few of my doubts....

I got a GD/PI call scheduled on 23rd march. Though I have given my 2nd preference for chennai and warrangal but my 1st preference is for Navi Mumbai Marketing and Retail Management and I wish to get through Mumbai Only.

X -84

XII-83

GRADUATION-53 (DELHI UNIVERSITY)

XAT SCORE - 68

WORK EX - 1.3 MONTHS

Please someone advice me as to how much chance i stand for my call to Navi Mumabi Campus

hello, everyone.... i have been approached by itm....i have a cat percentile of 50% and gud academic records ....due to my end sem examinations i couldnt attend for gd n pi rounds .... i was asked to approach the institute.... for gd pi rounds in june... can anyone let me know about the best one among all the branches (mumbai, bangalore, chennai, warangal ) of itm and the placement details ....