[Official] Indus Business Academy (IBA) Admission Query Thread, Bangalore

Dear Puys Welcome to the Official Admission query thread of Indus Business Academy, Bangalore and Greater Noida. Indus Business Academy (Formerly, Indian Business Academy) offers 2 Year Full Time Residential PGDM Programme approved b…

Dear Puys

Welcome to the Official Admission query thread of Indus Business Academy, Bangalore and Greater Noida.

Indus Business Academy (Formerly, Indian Business Academy) offers 2 Year Full Time Residential PGDM Programme approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. IBA has 2 campuses- Bangalore & Greater Noida (Delhi-NCR).

This thread is where the Founder & CEO of Indus Business Academy (IBA), Mr Manish Jain answers all your questions about admissions, scholarships, placements, faculty, infrastructure, culture and student life.

You can also get to network with current students - (PG IDs) - anujsMBA Blr, nehak20, swati 1113, and sukantadutta001.

The thread can provide you with deeper insights into admission process, application issues, important dates, shortlisting, etc. You can also get in touch with fellow applicants from across India.

There are some important pointers to note for everyone using this thread:

The DOs

1. Please Go through the thread pages first, most probably your question has already been asked by somebody else and asking it again will be a redundant activity. By reading through the thread, you will also learn a lot of interesting facts about IBA through other users' questions.

2. If your question or a similar question has NOT been asked before, you can post your questions about IBA or MBA careers here by hitting the 'Post Reply' button on top.

3. Mr Jain and his team, who will watch this thread will answer all your queries on a regular basis. So once you post your question, you can come back to this thread in a couple of days to find your answer or even better, Subscribe to this thread by clicking on the 'Thread tools' link on the top-right side at the top of the thread.

The DON'Ts

1. NO PROFILE CHECK questions allowed - Please do not ask questions of the type: 'The following are my marks and my work experience so What are my chances at IBA?' - such type questions are not allowed and will simply be deleted. This thread is not meant to be a dipstick test to measure your admission feasibility.

2. No asking redundant questions. First read through the thread. If you don't find your question already asked, only then ask.

IBA's eligibility criteria
To be eligible to apply to IBA, you need:
* A Bachelor's degree
* A valid CAT/MAT/XAT Score

All the very best!!

Soumik Ganguly
(PG-HQ)

Hi,

I wanted to know if the courses offered are only for PGDM? isnt there an MBA prog? Also, is the PGDM course that is being offered for 2 years? Is a 2 yr PDGM equal to an MBA? Looking fwd to your reply.

hiii
all of u.

i want to know the median, lowest ,highest salary offered to marketing students of last year.

The course offered at IBA is 2 Years Full Time Residential PGDM programme, approved by AICTE, MHRD, GoI.

MBA & PGDM are 2 different nomenclature. MBA is been provided by an University and PGDM by B Schools approved by Govt. of India, for instance - IIMs also provide PGDM.

The average salary form 2011-13 batch was 3.68 Lacs. You can also refer the placement report on www.iba.ac.in

Richa Sarna
IBA Alumni(Batch 07-09)
Public Relations Officer, IBA-Bangalore

The course offered at IBA is 2 Years Full Time Residential PGDM programme, approved by AICTE, MHRD, GoI.

MBA & PGDM are 2 different nomenclature. MBA is been provided by an University and PGDM by B Schools approved by Govt. of India, for instance - IIMs also provide PGDM.

The average salary form 2011-13 batch was 3.68 Lacs. You can also refer the placement report on www.iba.ac.in

Richa Sarna
IBA Alumni(Batch 07-09)
Public Relations Officer, IBA-Bangalore

can u tell me does this college offers SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ??

if yes, then what is the fees........

placements started .... 2 of our seniors got placed...........:)

Regards
Student Batch-11-13
IBA

placements started .... 2 of our seniors got placed...........:)

Regards
Student Batch-11-13
IBA

can u tell me does this college offers SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ??

if yes, then what is the fees.

IBA offers Operations Management of which Supply Chain Management is a part.
We focus on Dual specialization.

Best Wishes,
IBA Admissions Dept.

Yesterday on 23rd November 2011 the batch 11-13 had our First Industrial visit to "V3 Engineers Pvt Ltd" organized by "I3 Committee" of the college.
It was a great oppurtunity for us in terms of understanding of computerized furniture manufacturing and we got a chance of meeting people of different functions in an industry. we had a very healthy discussion with the Marketing Head Mr. Arun Babu and the Factory head Mr. Shridhar who took out some of their valuable time for us and explained all the aspects of their manufacturing firm. We took a tour of the entire unit accompanied by both of them and our college professor Mr Ramesh.
We got to learn the practicality of the various functions of management and it was a wonderful exposure to the corporate world..........
A big thanks to the I3 committee and we all do hope they keep coming up with more of such industrial visits in the near future..... 😃 😃

IBA offers Operations Management of which Supply Chain Management is a part.
We focus on Dual specialization.

Best Wishes,
IBA Admissions Dept.

n what is the fees..??

n what scores does this college accepts..?

Two years Programme fee for PGDM

IBA Bangalore campus is 5.36 Lacs which is divided in 5 installments, check this link for detailed fee structure - College Offering Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM at Bangalore. Top Management Institute Business School by CSR

IBA Greater Noida Campus is 5.16 Lacs divided in 4 installments
Check this link for detailed fee structure - IBA - Indus Busniess Academy Institute approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India#

IBA accepts scores of CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA & CMAT as notified by AICTE.

Best Wishes,
IBA Admissions Dept.

The Gd/PI process starts before the CAT results ???

We have announced the dates for GD/PI Round 1. The last date to apply is 19th Dec, 2011. These dates are been decided especially for MAT (Sept & Dec) 2011 applicants .
However, any applicant who wish to apply for IBA can participate in either Round 1 or Round 2 GD/PI irrespective of date of filling the application form.
Dates for round 2 will be announed on 4th Jan, 2012.

Check this link : College Offering Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM at Bangalore & Greater Noida

Best Wishes,
IBA Admissions Dept.

Have heard that IBA takes Cmat scores too ?? Is it true ??

And for applying with CAT scores., are the dates out ??

IBA Wishes all the MBA Aspirants a very happy and successful 2012 :)

Admissions for 2012-14 has started, IBA will accept C-MAT 2012 scores for PGDM.
Aspirants can apply to us by downloading the application form from www.iba.ac.in and send the same with enclosures to IBA Admissions Dept.

We advice aspirants to read the instructions before filling the form.

Best Wishes,
IBA Admissions Dept.

seniors...the application form was asking for photograph to be affixed in formals but i have affixed the photograph in casuals...will it make any difference ???

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie here, so not much of an experience in pagalguy... Anyways I have few queries regarding IBA 2012 admissions.

I gave dec mat 2011 and I scored 75% (percentile). I have 60% throughout my career. Am I eligible to apply for IBA 2012 MBA batch. Moreover I came to know from this thread that for mat dec 2011 and cat 2011 guys, the gd/pi session is over... As I didn't apply that time, will I be eligible to apply for the second round of gd/pi and if so, then when is the last date to apply for that...

Waiting for a reply... :cheers:

Thanks all,
Shid.

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie here, so not much of an experience in pagalguy... Anyways I have few queries regarding IBA 2012 admissions.

I gave dec mat 2011 and I scored 75% (percentile). I have 60% throughout my career. Am I eligible to apply for IBA 2012 MBA batch. Moreover I came to know from this thread that for mat dec 2011 and cat 2011 guys, the gd/pi session is over... As I didn't apply that time, will I be eligible to apply for the second round of gd/pi and if so, then when is the last date to apply for that...

Waiting for a reply...

Thanks all,
Shid.

Hey I'm still waiting a reply from anyone... It would be very kind, if anyone can help me out...