Join the discussion on IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, PGDM – IB (International Business), Big Data Analytics, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad
IMS Ghaziabad is one of the oldest management institutions in northern India and has been imparting quality management education for more than thirty years. It offers various postgraduate level management programs in multiple disciplines. The motive of the institute is to create management professionals who are equipped to take on global challenges. IMS Ghaziabad has been ranked amongst the top business schools in the country for several years.
• Name of the Program : Post graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
• Duration of the Program : 2 Years
• Mode of Education : Full-Time Residential Program
• Available Seats : 360 students
• Accepted Entrance Exams : CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, and MAT
• Candidate must have completed at least a three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or institution of India. The degree must be recognized by UGC/AICTE.
• Work experience is desirable but not mandatory. Freshers can also apply.
• Register online on the website of the institute and pay the application fee.
• Appear for any of the acceptable entrance exams.
• Candidates will be shortlisted based on the cut-off declared by the institute.
• Selected candidates should register for the GD and PI and then appear on the specified date.
• The final list of selected candidates to be declared by the institute.