[Official] IIT Mandi MBA In Data Science And Artificial Intelligence - Batch 2022-24

Join the discussion on IIT Mandi’s MBA In Data Science And Artificial Intelligence program and get all details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, Cut-off and much more.

Last day to apply for MBA in Data Science and AI Batch 2022-24 is July 17, 2022. - APPLY NOW

1 Like

Cool poster. On top of that,the campus is even cool and lively place.

Greetings folks, I am Arjun,a student of IIT Mandi-one of the most beautiful IITs with the spectacular view of Shivalik Range in the Himalayas and Uhl river. The institute not only attracts students by its scenic beauty and trekking opportunities but also with the attractive curriculum. Recently, The new MBA in DS and AI program has been introduced by the institute, under the School of Management. This program will help in dealing with the rapid changes in the managerial landscape, as well as this will teach postgraduate students the problem solving approaches and expose them to the data science tools. As we all know that this is a new program, the top most concern of candidates are the placements. Well, the Career and Placement Cell(CnPC) of IIT Mandi has the most active members, they do their level best to bring companies to the campus and inform students about internship offers.

hi
I am interested in this particular course but I have a query regarding form submission for which I have already mailed but got no response yet.
I’m in my final year of graduation and my final semesters results are not out yet and will be declared by august 1st week tentatively. So while filling the qualification section,should I fill the information till 5th semesters result or should I leave the section for UG details.
please consider my query.
Thankyou!

Hi, can you help me understand a bit more on the curriculum of this programme, as it covers DS & AI are very important & growing sectors of current business world?

cat cutoff for this program?

I have applied for this program what can be the ideal process for selection for further rounds .Is there any possibility that we will be having an interview? What will be the ideal cat cut off?
I have 18 months of workex as assistant System Engineer in tata consultancy services.
Cat - 74.18
10th -9.3
12th - 9.5
Maths marks in 12th - 298/300
What are my chances?

Can you share the placement stats for this course?

Is this course offered online or do i have to attend physical classes?

Since data science & Al are both practical implied courses does your college offer one on one interaction, training & mentoring with industry experts?

1 Like

Are there any scholarship calls available does the college have bank ties for loan possibilities?

Your website claims that one need a minimum of 5.5 CGPA, I have an over CGPA of 4.8 will i recive a call?

Can you plz share the fee details here, unable to find it on website?

1 Like

I would request to the admission team to create an official group for discussion regarding this MBA program on either telegram or any other social media platform.Discussion will make things more clear for candidates seeking admission in this particular course.
Thankyou!

1 Like

can someone share they experience on life at campus?

who are the teaching faculty at IIT Mandi?

The campus life is actually quite peaceful with clean air and greenery surrounding it along with some peaks(ideal for trekking). There are a few canteens inside campus and decent restaurants(including a pizza bistro) outside campus. The infrastructure is still looking almost new and is well-maintained. The Mandi town is situated 45 min drive away from the campus,with buses being driven between them.

You have to attend physical classes.

Hi Arjun please guide regarding cut out for admission