[Official] IIM Trichy PGPM and PGPM-HR Aspirants 2021-23 – Admission Queries

Hello Aspirants,

Greetings from IIM Trichy!

Congratulations on acing CAT 2020! We understand that you might be having endless queries about the admission process. Therefore, to make it easier for you, we are here to address your queries related to IIM Trichy and the selection process for the Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) and Post Graduate Programme in Human Resources (PGPM-HR) for the academic year 2021-2023. Join the discussion to know more about IIM Tiruchirappalli, Campus, Admission Criteria, WAT-PI Preparation, Shortlist, Results, and much more. Feel free to get in touch with us! We wish you all the very best :)

Official Website: www.iimtrichy.ac.in

You can follow us at:

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/IIMTiruchirappalli

LinkedIn - https://in.linkedin.com/school/iimtrichy/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/iimtrichy/

Hello!

CAT 2020- 97.19

Category: EWS

Sectionals: 95.43/90.88/96.26

10/12/graduation: 92/92.2/84

What are my chances?

1 Like

What are the percentage of freshers in iim Trichy? And is work ex important for the selection?

I am not able to submit the CAP form;Is there anyone who is also facing this issue? 

Hello am CAT aspirant My profile is 10th -90 12. - 58 Grad - 67 Completed Nse certified financial modeling Fresher What % i need to get admit in top bschool ?? Ad wich colleges i can get ? Plz help me

I have received a CAP call for all 9 IIMs where the sectional cutoff for OBC is 50-50-50. So in further process does IIM Trichy have other sectional cutoff or it will be same? 

Hi guys, I received a CAP 2021 call but I do not clear the cut offs set by the individual IIMs. I have a borderline score. how does this work? does getting a call means i am eligible?

While filling CAP form, to what date do we have to mention work experience ? Is it July 31 2020, as mentioned in CAT application or Dec 31,2020 or any other date ? Please comment

Hello, Can anyone please suggest how to prepare for PI round of IIM Trichy ?

Hi Team,

The latest selection criteria on IIM-Trichy website assigns 5% weightage to workex in pgpm and 10% in PGP-HRM final selection. may I please know the breakup of this 5% weightage (as other IIMs have on their website), like how many marks out of 5 for n months of workex. Please share this info how these 5 marks will be alotted, is there some formula (like the formula for undergrad score out of 10 is clearly mentioned). I didn't see any formula or any breakup for workex marks. please share. Thanks

Hello sir/ma'am, I have secured 65.48/ 78.64 /73.46 over all 75.26 % . I have SSC 87% 12 th 88.7% graduation 74% NC OBC and I have 46 months experience after B.TECH. Shortlisted for Cap 2021 PI. 1.Do I get in to IIM trichy if PI go well?

hi!!

i got cat 2021- 97.66

99.91/84.23/87.34

10th -  83.9

12th 91.2

grad-6.52

any chances of converting interview

Cat -91 10-90 12-86 Grad -73 Work ex - 20 month EWS My chances of conversion with decent pi ?

Hi , Final selection critieria mentioned in IIM T website is so vague. Can you explain us with break up of scores for work exp., graduation & verbal ablity scores?

Dear aspirants, 

MBAInk presents you the interview experiences of the MBA peers, of different B Schools to keep you updated with the level of questions, you're likely to face

link:-  https://mbaink.com/main

Nc-OBC Fresher engineer male Cat OA- 92.5 10th- 86.67 12th- 96.64 Graduation- 69.99 What are my chances for IIM T and how hard should I go about PI.

Gen. Engineer Female

CAT 20 : 97.16

10th/12/Grad -  87.40/89.20/79.80

Work Ex - 18 m (Feb 21)

Chances in IIM-T?

Any updates on the marks bifurcation in work ex points?

We are a group of mentors from IIM Ahmedabad and Lucknow to help you crack the coveted IIM/FMS/ XLRI/Other top B-Schools. We are here to help you prepare your PI answers basis your profile and strengths.

We have the following prep plans available:

1. Basic (Rs499)

Basic gives you access to our prep material, video sessions, GK tips and 1 mock PI 

2. Advanced (Rs 1499)

Basic + 10+ personal sessions including 5 mock interviews, CV building, HR answers prep, solving Guesstimates

3. Pro (Rs2499)

Advanced + 24/7 online support, 15+ personal sessions including 10 mock interviews, post selection guidance (help with MBA domain) & form filling

4. Single PI (₹199) 

1 mock PI

Group Discounts

2 or more candidates: 10%

5 or more candidates: 20%

Drop a message on [email protected] or 9113673713 if you have any questions.

Steps:

1. Choose a plan from above

2. Pay here: thembainsight@paytm (GPay, PhonePe, PayTM)

3. Fill this form: https://forms.gle/mQ8dHTuZ71wPWNob6

4. We will add you to your group

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well..!!

I have received a mail from CAP2021 admissions team and it was mentioned there that you are shortlisted for all the 9 IIM's (IIM Bodh Gaya, Jammu, Ranchi, Raipur, Sambalpur, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Kashipur and Udaipur). I received the above mentioned mail on 15 Jan,2021 and post receiving this mail in few more days I personally receive a mail from all these mentioned IIM(IIM Bodh Gaya, Raipur, Sambalpur, Kashipur and Udaipur) with a congratulations that you have been shortlisted for the personal interview process of MBA 2020-22 admission. 
But I didn't receive any mail from IIM Ranchi, Jammu, Sirmaur and Tiruchirappalli regarding that I have been shortlisted for the personal interview process of MBA 2020-22 admission. 
So there are few doubts pertaining to the same. Hope you would be happy to clear it out:-

1. Could you please let me know the reason as why I didn't received any mail from IIM  Tiruchirappalli?
  2. Also is there a separate shortlisting on the college level for all the candidates apart from CAP shortlisting?
  3. Still I have checked the official website of IIM Tiruchirappalli regarding the shortlisting for the PI round and all sectionals and overall percentile and clearing all the cutoff set by the IIM Tiruchirappalli committee. Still I didn't get a shortlisting mail from them. Why?
  4.  My PI is scheduled on 09 March 2021 at 09:30 AM. So this interview is for all the 9 IIM  (IIM Bodh Gaya, Jammu, Ranchi, Raipur, Sambalpur, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Kashipur and Udaipur) or only the 5 IIM (IIM Bodh Gaya, Raipur, Sambalpur, Kashipur and Udaipur) whose personal mail is being sent to me regarding the shortlisting in the subsequent rounds of interview.