[Official] IIM Shillong 2013-2015 Final Converts!

Hi All, IIM Shillong is out with final results. Congratulations to all those who have converted one of the coveted calls. Please continue further discussions here. You may also share your profile in short to let everyone know a…

Hi All,

IIM Shillong is out with final results.

Congratulations to all those who have converted one of the coveted calls.

Please continue further discussions here. You may also share your profile in short to let everyone know about you! 😃

Cheers and All the best!!

Congrats to all the converts.

Placed at augmented waitlist 29(general) 😞

Guys is it true that there are two waitlists, one called augmented? What's the difference if its true?

Yay 😃 Converted and joining mg!!

Guys... I am in normal W/L 227... Can you please tell if I have any chances..??

I am in current waitlist 304 is there any outside chance that i can convert?

Here end my dreams for this year!
Augmented waitlist 217!
Such a long long long waitlist! Surely and definitely I wont convert :/ 😞
Have to try my luck next year 😞

I am in the augmented waitlist at 85.....ny chances of making it ?

Selected candidates hve to confirm their seat by april 24th paying rs.90,000 and candidates selected thru 1st waitlist hve to pay by may 1st and 2nd list by may 8th. candidates selected thru subsequent lists will be informed 7 days b4 their payment deadline( So my guess is that 1st waitlist will be out on april 25th and second waitlist on may 2nd) Hope this helps guys!!

waitlisted at 146 what are the chances ?? 😞

Selection Status

Dear Aspirant,The data entered by you does not match our records. This may be due to:

You have not filled up the Application Form

You have entered incorrect values or formats for Registration Number and/or Date of Birth

Admissions –IIMS

I am getting this msg on logging in. Does this mean I've not been selected? Any idea?

is there any ray of hope at augmented 121,..........what is the no of candidates in waitlist category...............any help will be appreciated.

What is the number of waitlisted candidates? and after what number in the normal waitlist an augmented list is created?

Admitted.. But joining IIMB.. ATB for all other converts...

selected...first iim convert of my life...feels so good...

Your current wait list rank is: 228 in your category. it means normal or augmented??

Your current wait list rank is: 33 in your category.

What does it mean? whether it is in normal waitlist or augmented one?

Also, i saw some posts regarding 1st waitlist and 2nd too. Do IIM shillong has declared the names of students in these lists too?

Your current wait list rank is: 105 in your category.

so, i m considering it 2 b the normal one, and not the augmented list.

having said that, do i really stand any chance of converting it? i m s.c. category

some one plz help me out..................i need a convert very badly!!