[Official] IIM Ranchi Aspirants 2020-2022

The IIM Ranchi Aspirant 2020-2022 group serves as the first point of contact with the CAT Aspirant 2020. Under the aegis of the Media and Public Relations Cell, we collaborate with the Aspirant Army and Aspirant mentorship program to help the prospective candidates prepare for the CAP process, help with queries related to admission, WAT/PI preparation Kit, SOUL Guide, and FAQs and any other relevant queries posted by the aspirants.

Congratulations on successfully clearing the first stage of your journey towards your dream destination i.e a premier B-School. 

Now Its time to sprint through that final lap towards the finish line. We at IIM Ranchi believe running with you on the sidelines so that we together celebrate your success.

Feel free to reach out to us for any queries on GDPI prep or to know the life at IIM Ranchi.

Hope to see you soon at this wonderful campus!

Follow the thread for queries related to admissions for MBA and MBAHRM.

Overall cat percentile 94.96 all sections 90+. Thus I'm clearing cutoff for some of the IIMs from CAP. Will I get call from CAP even if I'm not clearing all IIMs cutoff?? 

What is cap round overall cutoff this year for general male candidates ? Is it reduced to 90 percentile?

hello 

When do we get the calls for WAT PI please?

What is the cat cutoff for pgphrm this year for NC-OBC? Also, what is the sectional cutoffs?

when will be cap shortlist out??

What will be the 2020 batch size?

CAT- 97.44 (all sections 90+)

10/12/grad-88/78/81

work ex- 30 months (till Jan 2020)- IT industry

General Engineering Male

Do I have any chance to get a call for the gdpi round?

Hi! GEF OA- 94.05 Sectionals- 97.18/81.83/90.03 10th/12th/B.Tech -92/87.5/80.1 Work ex- 12 months IT Any chances of getting calls for CAP rounds?

Hi team, Is there any separate thread for the IIM Ranchi HRM program?

Hie, GEF CAT 2019 OA- 93.82 (89.6 VARC/91DILR/94 QA) 24 Months work ex 10- 93.1% 12th- 78.6% Grad- 8.76 cgpa Any chance of cap call?

Hi

CAT- 93.27, B TECH- 7.29, 12TH -93.6, X-10 CGPA, Experiance- 30 M, Female, Gen category.. Any chance

Why IIM rohatk is under CAP process 2020 and IIM Udaipur is left out as mail sent by IIM ranchi ?Can anyone help me on this.Moreover https://cap2020.iimranchi.ac.in/ website is not working.Attaching image for ref.

Hi

Is the pgphrm calls part of cap ?

My CAT OA - 96.92, Cat - GEM, Work Ex - 3 years, Got call from IIM Ranchi, CAP. Chances of conversion, based on past trends, please?

how many seats are there for pgp amd pgp hrm??

I sent a mail to [email protected] for the request of dates and venue. No response till now.

Facing difficulty uploading my picture. It doesn't exceed max size however when i upload a photo, try to save it, the photo disappears and says no image selected. Pls help!

Hey! I am shortlisted in the cap round and received a call from IIM Udaipur, but not from other IIMs because I did not select those while filling my CAT form. Can I do something about it now?