[Official] IIM Raipur Admission Queries [2023-2025]

Use this link
admission.iimraipur.edu.in
Hope it helps

Below it shows offer acceptance closed. Tried this - Result Status

The link that you shared redirects me to Welcome to XAMPP which is also not showing the results

Hello Sir/ma’am,
Since IIM Raipur released the waitlist movement but they haven’t released the subsequent lists as of now, so does it mean that there’s no chance now? Also, would like to know of there’s any chance of a person with Waitlist number 204 (EWS Category) to convert the college this year?

1 Like

Hello Aspirants, We are IDBI Bank inside IIM Raipur campus.we are offering hassle free education loan.Please feel free to contact the under signed. Regards Sanjay Kumar bhol E-mail - [email protected] Cell no -9556828284

Can someone please answer us ?

Hello Chandu,

Further waitlists will be released as per the requirements. Since waitlist movements are very dynamic, predicting the results or chances is difficult.

Hello Sir/Mam,
Since IIM raipur has released its result their is no waitlist movement can you more elaborate on that why their is no movement?

I have paid the offer acceptance fee but i have not been added to the official whatsapp group so i am unaware of any further information.

Hello Shivam,

Waitlist movement will take few weeks.

1 Like

Hi Shreya,

Please fill out the google form sent to you over mail, the link is also available in first story highlight of the Instagram page Life@iimraipur.

I have my final exam in june so my university is not signing in registration Annexure that i have completed all my exam. What to do in this situation?

Hi Shubhi!

I have tried filling the form many times, I’m unable to add attachments wherever required. Seems like it has expired. Can you help me out in adding me to the WhatsApp group for official converts. I received no link through mail.

Hi @Hemanth_Sibbala . I have filed rti for knowing my composite score. I got to know that I have not got 2 marks for academic consistency. According to admission policy of iim Raipur those who are in same bracket for 12th and graduation will get 2 points for academic consistency however I did not get point despite scoring 73.38 in 12th and 79 in graduation . Attaching rti for your reference . I am currently waitlisted at nc obc 233

My cat registration is 22134451
Pls let me know what I can do in this situation.

Hi Nancy,
Mail us with the required documents and we will add to the group after verification.

Hi Kumari,

In the annexure, it is mentioned that the student has secured a minimum of 50% in Bachelor’s degree. Since exams are yet to be conducted, they might be reluctant to sign. Hence edit and the above part in the document as ‘till date’ or ‘till last semester’. This might help.

Hi Chaudhary,

Mail the issue to Admissions Office.
ID - [email protected]

Good morning,
Dear Students

I am from Union Bank of India. Our bank provides collateral free education loans for the students of IIMs. If anyone from Vijayawada or surrounding areas looking for education loan, we can help you to get the loan within no time.

Features of the Loan:
1.Amount:Upto 40 lakh
2. No collateral required
3. Interest rate:8.60%*
4. Tenure:15 year
5. Moratorium:3 years
6. No preclosure and part payment charges
7. Processing charges-Nil

Please contact me:7569589263
Contact Name:Saumya Pradhan

Regards
Saumya Pradhan
Manager(Marketing)
Vijayawada

Is there any official WhatsApp group for iim raipur converts

Hi Sweety,

Please fill out this form. You’ll be added to the official WhatsApp group for any further communication

1 Like

Hi!
Can we expect anymore waitlist movement?

2 Likes