[Official] IIM Raipur Admission Queries [2022-2024]

Dear Aspirants,
Greetings from IIM Raipur’s Admissions Committee!!
CAT scorecard is out and the second part of Marathon towards your IIM dream starts now. We the Admissions Committee of IIM Raipur are opening this forum to assist you in this crucial time. We hope to answer all your queries and doubts through this phase and be with you throughout your journey. Please find below various useful links and feel free to post your questions through Pagalguy Forum.

All the best and hope to see you soon at IIM Raipur.

For CAP related tips:

IIM Raipur’s Official Admission policy:
https://cutt.ly/Ijkic1j

Facebook Page for Admission Queries:

Get an experience of Life@IIMRaipur :
Facebook: http://tiny.cc/h1q7tz
Instagram: http://tiny.cc/i1q7tz

4 Likes

Hi Team,
OA- 94.74
10th-93.1
12th-84.4
Grad-78
Non engineer male
Chances of getting call??

Hii team,

CAT 2021 Percentile- 96.87
VARC-96.87
DILR-97.26
QA-80.40
CBSE 12th- 88.20%
CBSE 10th- 9/10
Engineering undergrad- 72.10%
Work experience as of Jan 2022- 2 years (including under graduation internship)
Category and Gender- General Female

Any chance of getting a call?

Thank You

Hello Aspirant!
Thank you for your query. You can check the tentative criteria mentioned in description above.
Please keep checking the official website or this forum for further updates and announcements.
Good Luck!

Hello Aspirant!
Thank you for your query. You can check the tentative criteria mentioned in description above.
Please keep checking the official website or this forum for further updates and announcements.
Good Luck!

1 Like

Hi team,

CAT 2021 - 98.74
VARC-99.33
DILR-70.45
QA-98.78
CBSE 12- 87.60%
CBSE 10- 10CGPA
Engineering - 51.17%
Work experience as of Jan 2022- 31 Months
General ; Male

Any chance of getting a call?

Thank You

Hello Aspirant!
Thank you for your query.
The tentative criteria for the admissions has been mentioned on the official site given in the description above.
Kindly visit the links above to get timely updates and announcements related to various aspects of admissions process and life at IIM Raipur.
Good Luck!

We the admissions committee of IIM Raipur would like to congratulate all the aspirants for the CAP Process 2022. Prepare well and give your best. Hope to see you on the other side. Please refer to the CAP Portal for further updates.
Also, watch out for the emails from IIM Raipur to know what we have in store for you!
CAP Portal - https://www.cap2022iimtrichy.in/
#IIM #IIMRaipur #MBA #LifeAtIIMRaipur #Congratulations #CAT2021 #Admissions #MBAAdmissions #Preparation #CATPreparation #MBALife #Bschool

2 Likes

Hi , My name is Abhishek and I want to clarify my doubt regarding placements in iim raipur. I have got a cap call. I wanted to know the process of placements in iim raipur. My 12th percentage is quite low (65%) so will I be able to sit in campus placements or specifically big companies?

Hello, Can I upload my E- provisional Degree or do I have to get it from the University. Though it is mentioned on my provisional degree that it is as valid as the original one.

Hello Aspirant!
Please contact the admissions office of the coordinator of CAP 2022 for all form filling queries.

Good Luck!

@Ritik_Jaiswal how is the cap process this year,will there be any wat gdpi or only pi

1 Like

Hello Aspirant!!
This year CAP process will consist of only Personal Interview.
Good Luck

1 Like

i have done 12 class twice, second time for improvement .but i did not get any 12 th passing certificate for second attempt. can i upload 12th passing certificate which i got in my first attempt along with marksheet of my second attempt

1 Like

Hi Team,
I am a final year student. I have my provisional marksheet for the latest semester which shows that I have a CGPA equivalent of > 50% marks. Do I still need to get the eligibility certificate signed from the college HoD?

1 Like

Hello Aspirant!
Please contact the admissions office of the coordinator of CAP 2022 for all form filling queries.

Good Luck!

1 Like

The selection criteria for companies differ from one company to another. Please check our previous years’ data for any placement related queries from the website.

1 Like

Dear Aspirants,
Keep a tab of important dates of the process, keep checking our social media to stay tuned with what we have in store for you!!

1 Like

Hello,
I have received a PI Kit from your admission committee, however in the email sent for CAP 2022 registration process mail, it is not mentioned that i have been shortlisted for IIM Raipur.

Is there any other process that i need to follow to further the process of my application?

Hello Aspirant!
Please contact the admissions office of the coordinator of CAP 2022 for all application related queries. PI Kit is sent to you for your interview preparation.
Good Luck!