[Official] IIM Kashipur CAP Call Getters 2020-22

Follow this group for more information regarding Admission to IIM Kashipur and CAP WAT/PI discussions

Additionally, here are a few links you can follow us on :

Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/MoPcjRW8VjAfeAyFc_iVgw

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/31105957/admin/

Offical IIM Kashipur Website: www.iimkashipur.ac.in

Hey!

CAT OA: 95.35

96+/92/95+ 

10/12/grad: 89/87/71.5

Work Ex: 6 months Gen (Commerce)

Chances of Conversion?

Can anyone explain how to fill extra-circular and co-circular in CAP form ?

I have another iim interview on same day , same timing . Please tell me the process to change date of interview. I want to give both.  

I missed the deadline to submit the form. Can anything be done now?

HI 

i am in final year of grad so i dont have orignal marksheet of second year since it has not been printed and given by college i only have online copy of marksheet will that be fine to bring in interviews ? 

My Cap interview and iimk interview is scheduled for the same day and at same venue. I had mailed Cap to shift my slot but did not get a reply, nor have they changed the dates on the portal login. Can you tell me if there will be any changes, and if not whom to contact regarding same?

Hi team,

My Cap interview and SPJIMR interview is scheduled for the same day at different venues. I had mailed Cap to shift my slot but did not get a reply, nor have they changed the dates on the portal login. Can you tell me if there will be any changes, and if not whom to contact regarding same?

SPJIMR team won't change the dates.

I am currently in final year of my graduation , do I need to bring a final year performa certificate? its not mentioned anywhere .

NC OBC certificate valid till 31st march 2020 is acceptable or not at the time of document verification procedure? For IIMs CAP process

Hi Team , I need your help I have entered my annual Income under monthly remuneration. Can this be rectified??

Hi people, I made a mistake while filling the CAP form. For work experience end date, I mentioned January 2019 instead of January 2020. Is it acceptable if I show the relevant work experience proof with the correct data? I have the last two-month salary slip and offer letter as work proof. TIA

is there in minimum marks criteria for wat and pi or overall score is considered for final merit list??

Hi all,

Cat oa 97.92 with all sectional 94+

WAT - above average

PI - good

Do i have chances of conversion with new IIMs.

ps. I have filled work ex as 37 in cat form and 36 in CAP form 

which is making huge difference while calcuating composite score.

So which one will be taken while calculating my composite score.

If anyone have any idea on this please share.TIA

Shine Your Armor brings Mock-Interviews by IIM Students! Congratulations on landing a call from premier B-Schools in India. We’re a bunch of IIM Students who have gone through the same hustle and uncertainities that you are facing at the moment regarding B-School Interviews. But being inside these campuses and having gone through multiple interviews ourselves, we decided to help you guys make it to the big leagues. Please DM or comment your emails to receive further details. May the force be with you!

By when should we expect the final shorlist?

When can we expect results to be out, keeping in view the COVID-19 outbreak?

• April
  • May
  • iss saal to na ho payega
  • iss janam ke karam agle janam me fal denge

0 voters

Hey Adcom

I have a total Work ex of 25 months (01/07/2017- 22/08/2019), but in the CAP registration form is shows only 24 months instead of 25. 

Is there any way to report the same to the CAP Adcom and get it rectified?

Please clarify if the work ex is considered only upto June 19?

Kindy help me with the same.

Hey Adcom, When can we expect the results?

IIM Kashipur

General WL - 1050 

What are the chances?

• Reject
  • Convert
  • Poll Check
  • May Be

0 voters