[Official] IIM Kashipur Admission MBA (Analytics) 2023-25 | Queries & Discussion

Team Insite [IIM Kashipur Admission Support] welcomes you to the official queries thread of IIM Kashipur, for the batch of 2023-2025.

IIM Kashipur has grown exponentially on all parameters & eagerly awaits to welcome the 4th batch for its 2-years MBA-Analytics program.

Follow this group for more information regarding admission process and college.

Please follow college website http://www.iimkashipur.ac.in/ for more information and latest updates.

Please visit below links for more updates and query resolution

MBA Admission: Admission | IIM Kashipur

Discuss more about admission queries and more information about IIM Kashipur by visiting below links

Telegram Group: Telegram: Join Group Chat

Pagalguy: [Official] IIM Kashipur Admission Queries and Discussion 2023-25

To witness the Life at IIM Kashipur, watch IIM Kashipur || Campus Infrastructure and Campus Beauty of IIM Kashipur

Keep following Team Insite [Official Admission Support IIM Kashipur] for tracking our latest activities

Facebook: Facebook | Team Insite

Linkedin: Linkedin | IIM Kashipur

All the best!

are final year graduation students eligible to apply for IIM kashipur mba analytics? I am currently in Last Sem.

What to write in 4 mathematics and stats subject in IIM Kashipur Mba analytics form?

I am non engineer and having only 2 maths/stats subject in my graduation.

1 Like

Yes, You are eligible.

Mention only 2 subjects that you studied.

After my graduationI have a certificate in business analytics from Unacademy

And python certificate from udemy.

Can i add this 2 in mathematics/Programming/Statistics courses section.

Please help me out on this

Hello admission committee

I have 73.88 percentile, i belong to EWS category.
I calculated my composite score that is 54.33.
So what are my chances for getting interview call???

Yes , you can add this.

There is a chance, you should apply first .

Hello Team,
I have a doubt regarding work experience. If someone has done full time paid apprenticeship after graduation then will it be considered as work ex?

No, it will not be considered as work experience.

Dear Aspirants,

Many questions about the interview will be on your minds as you all are getting ready for CAT Interviews. Proper guidance and mentoring can help you secure admission to your dream b-school.

Watch this video by Prof. Safal Batra to learn the five most crucial interview preparation tips and strategies.

#IIMKashipur #IIM #IIMKsp #IIMInTheNorth #MBA #ANewDecadeOfExcellence #IIMInterview #Preparation #Tips #Strategies

Dear Aspirants,

This mock guesstimate challenge will help you crack guesstimates in your upcoming personal interviews.

Dear Aspirants,
Last minute Budget 2023 Insights for you upcoming personal Interviews

All the best

what is median and average package of IIM kashipur MBA (Analytics) ?

There is not separate placement process for MBA Analytics

When will shortlist procedure will start please give tentative dates @SHIRISH_IIMKashipur

There is no confirmation form admission office yet

how is the connectivity of iim kashipur and railway station or bus station do Autorickshaw are easily available from iim kashipur ? @SHIRISH_IIMKashipur

1 Like

Please share the placement reports for the last batch

1 Like