[Official] IIM Bangalore 2023-25 Admission Queries

To resolve queries regarding the interview process and admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Management (2023-25) and Post Graduate Programme in Business Analytics (2023-25) at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Congratulations on getting shortlisted for the next stage of the admissions process of IIM Bangalore, 2021-23!

Please use this official thread run by the Student Media Cell and the current students of IIMB to get your queries resolved.

All the best!

Will the shortlist for PGPBA programme be released separately? Can anyone tell the expected timeline for that or how it happened last year?

Hi, I've got IIM B call. I'm little worried of LORs. Can someone pls guide me through the process of reference letters? How many are needed, and from whom?

PGPBA ki shortlist agai hai? What is the expected cutoff for this course ? 9.6/73.4/84.3 10/12/btech. 97.72/83.33/91.1/95.54 (varc/lrdi/qa/oa) 32 months workex Chance hai kya ?

Can anyone share the WAT pattern ie- What type of questions - open ended or Analysis of argument, general vs current affairs etc? Any guidance on preparing for IIMB WAT for the EPGP would be really appreciated. Thanks 

Does Joining letter+ starting and last payslips will do for work experience proof for currently working people. IIMB website has an elaborate process mentioned. Do we need to get letter from employers? It will be difficult to get that

@umanggupta3

I received a mail from IIM B saying that I've cleared the phase 1 cutoff for PGP BA and asked me to reconfirm my interest by visiting the link wherein I had to enter my cat id and email id however, when I enter these details it shows no matching data found

Hi Team,

Kindly let me know whats the difference between PGPBA and PGP at IIMB and also the link provided in email is not working.

📷

CAT 2020...Scored 99.25... 10th- 91.2, 12th 83.8, grad 76.9 ... chance of getting a call for PGP BA ? (GEM)

how relevant is the IIMB BA course? Is there anyway I could make it to their stage 2 shortlist with 0 work ex? And how many seats are there for this course?

Dear all,

The PGP Student Academic Committee of IIM Bangalore has sent the WAT/PI Mentorship Interest Form to the registered e-mail IDs of the IIMB PGP 2021-23 Call Getters. In case you have not received the e-mail, kindly check your spam folder since there is a chance that the e-mail ended up there.

Interested candidates will be assigned a mentor who will be a current PGP student at IIM Bangalore who would be a guide in the WAT-PI preparation.

The deadline to submit the form is 23:59:59 PM, 21st January 2021.

All the very best for your interviews!

Hiii, Are calls for PGP BA out as I was just asked for interest in BA course... can someone from IIMB confirm please... TIA

For IIM B PGP program and IIM PGP (BA), do we have common interview or seperate interview if we opt for both?

I am getting a "Fatal error in prm @9--6508" whenever I try clicking on Send Email to Referee requesting reference. Is the email being sent?

Is the location preference mentioned in the form fixed? Can I mail the authorities and ask for a change?

If the WAT/PI process is going online this year for IIMB then why has the location preference been mentioned in the PGP application form? It's also an uneditable field and many people are not possibly in the locations they thought they would be in when they filled their CAT forms and instead doing WFH due to Covid restrictions. If there are plans for conducting WAT/PI in proctored centres (similar to IIMA) then will a nearby location preference be asked later or the one being shown in the application form be considered? 

I still haven't received the separate email which is supposed to have link and login details to access online application. Checked spam too. Have dropped an email to the admission department too. Please assist. 

IIM B PI online or offline ?

I am unable to login to the link provided in the email with the password provided in the mail. Its say invalid credentials. I have also mail the admission office, but no response have received till now. Kindly help please