[OFFICIAL] IIM Amritsar MBA 2022-2024 Admission Queries

Greetings from the Admissions’ Committee of IIM Amritsar!

We understand that the times are crucial and it is normal to have doubts. Please feel free to float any queries and doubts that you have regarding the admission process and we will try to help you to the best of our abilities.

Those who filled the form and haven’t gotten the telegram link, kindly message the following contact on telegram with your proof of payment.
Krishnaprasad V: 9846531720

You can also reach out to us on our official handles:

Facebook: IIM Amritsar

Instagram: Login • Instagram

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/school/indian-institute-of-management-amri/

2 Likes

Hey, getting 90.37 OA with varc-80. 87, lrdi-82.7, quant-93.6 GEM fresher with 93.1/80.5/76.2 acads chance of getting call?

2 Likes

There is a decent chance.

hey when is the registration going to start?

Hey while filling the form of IIM Amritsar it is asked to upload the conversion certificate of 12th and since I have CBSE board there isn’t any conversion which has to be done nor their is any certificate for the same so how should I go about this?

Hello All!

Congrats to all those who got the interview call from IIM Amritsar. Those who got the SMS but not the email are requested to kindly check their spam folders as well.

The last date for the submission of application is 23rd January, 2022, 5 PM

You may upload the marklist in the conversion section as well, as long as the evaluation is in percentage and not GPAs. For boards which give GPAs, the conversion certificate is mandatory.

2 Likes

I am unable to open the registration form. It shows registration server failed please try later. What should I do about it?

4 Likes

same with me bro

1 Like

@Krishnaprasad_V , I am unable to register. When I enter CAT ID, DOB, emailID and then click on Register, it shows “Failed: Registration server down please try later.” What should I do about it?

3 Likes

Same with me. Been trying since yesterday

1 Like

You may try again.

1 Like

Still trying to register. It says server down. Haven’t got mail either. Checked Spam folder.

1 Like

Hello Applicants, Since this has been a common doubt for most of you, in lieu of the conversion certificate.
For boards that give GPAs, the conversion certificate is mandatory. You may upload the mark list in the conversion section as well, as long as the evaluation is in percentage and not GPAs.

The server is down since yesterday, please advise regarding the same?

1 Like

Hello Applicants!

Congratulations to all those who are shortlisted for further round. Those who got the SMS but not the email are requested to kindly check their spam folders as well.

The last date for the submission of application is 23rd January, 2022, 5 PM

We all have been trying since yesterday on different browsers and at different times. But still unable to register. Please troubleshoot this asap as the deadline is approaching fast…

1 Like

Hey I am a 2021 Passout and still waiting for final semester result. As of now I have marksheets till 3rd semester what should I upload in document section of graduation?

Hello Ankit!
There is an undertaking form provided for this purpose. Kindly fill it accordingly.

I’m also facing the same issue, Registration server is busy, Please try again later.