[Official] IBSAT 2012 Queries & Discussions

i have filled the form of IBSAT 2012. please start any discussions here. regarding the exam, colleges and admissions.

i have filled the form of IBSAT 2012. please start any discussions here. regarding the exam, colleges and admissions.

i have also filled the form, lot of queries in mind but it seems no one is to answer, fellow PUYS start discussions here.

can please any one throw light on the best colleges that accept IBSAT scores...I guess its IBS hyderabad..bt nt at all sure abt placement stats !!

what is the date for IBSAT? in which newspaper has its advertisement been printed? Why I am asking this is because ibsat.org is showing a form since 2 months...

@bhavna_mitra2 said:
@NBD IBSAT is only entrance exam for ICFAI business school placement is really good in all the campus of IBS...last yr average package was 5 to 6 lac's in all campus and companies from all sectors come for recruitment... further details u can contact me 09094888722
madam, are you a senior or an IBS employee??
@bhavna_mitra2 acha.....
I am unaware about the examination's Date and Time.
Any idea PUYS?
Hope it doesn't coincide with SNAP.

can anybody tell me what was the minimum package offered at IBS hyderabad?

Minimum was 3 to 3.5 Lakhs, Maximum was 10.55 lakhs

Avg. package was 5.5 lakhs
{I am a passout of 2010-2012 batch}

Since when is the IBSAT an exam to be held in a 20 day test window??....last year it was held on 24 December only. Nowhere can this date 15Dec to 6Jan be found when you search.

@bhavna_mitra2 : i believe either you are an ibs employee or you are misleading our fellow puys.

where to get ibsat form from?

No forms this time, apply online

I have applied to IBSAT 2012....and waiting for th exam scheduling to open up soon...I have three friends who are pursuing MBA from IBS HYD....got to know from them that IBSAT isnt tat tough and they do select 80% of performing candidates but a lot depends on performance in the GD and PI....

provide a link of registration

Where is the notification ?? Is it going to come ??

What is the last date for applying to IBSAT.??

go for icfai hyd only if u wana keep the doors opn fr govt companies(psu's)..othr icfai's r nt aicte approvd(u may chek aicte site for the collegs that r nt approvd).psu's flourishing bettr these days..7lakhs per annum during training itslf for btech freshers who have appeared fr gate xam..so imagine wat it wud b if u r mba!!..decsn upto u..

@amrita2012 : tats very true...PSUs are better options are compared to the private ones....One gets better access to knowledge in PSUs than in water tight compartmnts of private cos...
@akshat19m I want some serious suggestion please so as whether to apply for IBSAT or not ?? Please help...are the placements 100% ??