[Official Group] ICAR-NAARM – PGDMA Admission 2020-22

Join the discussion on ICAR- NAARM for PGDMA Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the  Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

ICAR- NAARM

ICAR-NAARM (ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management) established in 1976, Hyderabad has unique place among all the academic and research institutes under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Having patronage of the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India,

The Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Agriculture(PGDMA), being offered by the Academy since 2009, is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resources Development (HRD), Government of India and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). PGDMA has accelerated into its 11th year of professional excellence.

Admissions Open - ICAR - NAARM

"Don't wait for a perfect moment, take a moment and make it perfect"

If you are waiting to have a great career opportunity in Agribusiness management then here we are with the Admissions open for India's one of the Best Agribusiness B school. So, Grab the opportunity and scale up your career with us. 

Admissions starting 1st December 2019

#NAARM #Admissions #Registration #Agribusinessmanagement #Bschool #Weatnaarm #PGDMA #Agriculture #ABM #pgdmabm

Do register by link given below-

https://naarm.org.in/pgdma/ 

What is the cutoff for SC candidates?

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."

PGDMA ICAR NAARM is open for registrations till 31st January 2020. Don't let the opportunity go away. Hurry up! Time is here to to have a broad vision for you. 

Stay tuned for more updates

For more information-

Registrations open till- 31st January 2020

#naarm #Naarmians #Weatnaarm #pgdma #abm #agribusiness #cat #cmat

I got 66.7 percentile in CAT. Category-GEN Graduation-B.Sc hons Food Technology 10tj-79% 12th-75% Grad-8.0(CGPA) Can I expect a call...??

Hiii For my online application i can't able to upload my fee detailes which i had paid by UPI may i know how can i conpkete that and submit my application

Shld we write cat percentile or overall cat score in the form

Is there any .. grp for naarm abm

cmat-82.3

cat-66.7

10th-79

12th-75

grad-8.11 cgpa

category-GEN

graduation- b.sc hons  FOOD TECHNOLOGY

what are my chances at naarm,niam?????

Hurry Up last few hours....................Apply Now

CMAT 91.34 percentile 10th 76.5 12th 74.5 current sem - 8.68 B.Sc Agriculture Obc ncl. Can I expect a call from NAARM ?

Here are the students Selected for GD PI for ICAR NAARM

#GDPILIST

#NAARM

https://naarm.org.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/WEB-SITE-LIST-FOR-GDPI-PGDMA2020-22.pdf 

Please post some GD and Wat Topics for preparation

With due respect I would like to ask some question My 10-58% 12-68% and bsc agriculture -88% If I secure more than 95% in cat are there fair chances Of converting?

To Naarm Team when we can expect naaarm official final placement report plz

cmat percentile required for conversion in NAARM

Cmat 90 percentile 10 th 98 % , 12 th 93 % , Bsc .Agri 8.45 OBC Will i get seat in naarm ?

Guys got a mail from NAARM about weightage and timeline ....

cmat-84

10th-75

12th-79

grad-8.11 cgpa

GRAD-bsc hons food tech

chances of conversion

• with decent PI
  • with good PI

0 voters

Cmat 77% , obc, what are the chances of getting a call from naarm??