[Official Group] ICAR-NAARM – PGDM ABM Admissions 2021-23

Join the discussion on ICAR- NAARM for PGDM ABM Admissions 2021-23 and Get the details about the  Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

Get your queries addressed by NAARM.

ICAR- NAARM

ICAR-NAARM (ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management) established in 1976 at Hyderabad has unique place among all the academic and research institutes under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Having patronage of the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India,

The Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Agribusiness Management           (PGDM ABM), being offered by the Academy since 2009, is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resources Development (HRD), Government of India and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). PGDM ABM has accelerated into its 12th year of professional excellence.

1 Like

Help me out by telling what would be cutoff for cmat this year? 

Ews

Which college is best

• VAMNICOM
  • NAARM
  • NIAM
  • MANAGE

0 voters

I GOT 62 PERCENTILE IN CAT 2020 TENTH _96, 12th- 96 B.Sc agriculture-77 May I know whether I would be shortlisted for GPPI for NAARM

Is food good in naarm?? And what about the facilities in naarm? What about Exposure to senior's interaction and industry experience?

When will the shortlist of the candidates for gdpi be announced? And Can you pls share last year gd topics?

Kindly click below your CAT 2020 percentile

• 50-60

• 60-70
  • 70-80

0 voters

when NAARM will release the shortlist candidates for PI and WAT ???

In my CMAT Scorecard only Cmat percentile is mentioned, and in naarm application form its given that scores should bhi uploaded not percentile, so please help me out. Can I mention percentile in place of scores?

Please help..!!!!!

May I know when the shortlist would be released..for PGDM (ABM)

When NAARM shortlist will be released?

NAARM and MANAGE. What are the pros and cons?

Placements are much better in which institute?

are kuch to hota hoga minimum kita gya student ka last year

any idea minimum marks from last yaer

Dear #MBA Aspirants!!
We hope you all are safe and doing well. We appreciate the dream you’re harbouring and we know how hard you’re trying to make it come true! The journey is a long one and cracking exams is just the tip of the iceberg! Cracking GD-PI comes next and most of us sit for the same unprepared. Truth be told, converting a call among thousands of great students is not easy. It requires guidance and preparation.
Keeping these in mind, we are launching our Special GD-PI Mentorship Program especially for MBA Aspirants who wishes to pursue MBA in Food and Agribusiness Management, Agribusiness Management & Rural management from the topmost B-School of India. You’ll be guided by the best students from the topmost B-Schools who are experts.
Start your preparation to take the final leap with AgriVision4U. Remember, this is your last investment before getting into your dream college, we’ll make sure it’s a good one!

Come, join us!
To enroll- fill this google form-

AgriVision4U

1 Like