Official Gim Results... Follow The Steps!

its official guys follow the steps 1) go to the main page and click on the moving message at the top of the page.(or go to the link directly) 2) click on the moving message again ON THE SECOND PAGE., 3) MOST IMPORTANT STEP click on the GI…

its official guys
follow the steps
1) go to the main page and click on the moving message at the top of the page.(or go to the link directly)
2) click on the moving message again ON THE SECOND PAGE.,
3) MOST IMPORTANT STEP click on the GIM final admission list icon OR U'LL NOT GET THE RESULT, u'll get the GD link instead..... and then enter ur no..... u'll get the result

u see even though there is no direct link..... u can follow these steps 2 get to the results.
TO MODS... there is a way of going to the results thru the site.... unlike the other results where some link was posted... so pls dont lock it...

all the best
srinivas

Dear Srinivasan Subramani, XAT ID : 709471 Congratulations, you are on the selected list for admission to the PGDBM (2005-2007) of our Institute. The details are communicated to you by our letter.

this is the message i got

Yes, realized that when I saw the page :)

Congrats on making it to GIM

wanted 2 keep this link on the top of the page, so that ppl will come 2 know of the result..... so posting
sorry 4 wasting space... ppl pls understand

srinivas

guys pls post ur results...... this is the only way 2 find out the validity of the results....
with so many technical errors this could be another
so pls post
srinivas

i just saw the link now! I am not through! so xime here i come !

congrats to all u there in goa!

Well,

My apologies for being cynical about the results. Maybe the results are really out. I'm still getting the GD/PI call message, probably becaise I didn't attend the GD/PI....and they didn't update the database.

Anyways, congratulations to Srinivas and all those who got through!

Cheers!

hi guyz

Jus hold on guess they are updating it. So ninju bhai plz wait and check again. Say by 12 tday it should be done. All the best GUyz and Congrats srinivasan

Well,

My apologies for being cynical about the results. Maybe the results are really out. I'm still getting the GD/PI call message, probably becaise I didn't attend the GD/PI....and they didn't update the database.

Anyways, congratulations to Srinivas and all those who got through!

Cheers!

please pay attention to this:
click on the GIM FINAL ADMISSION LIST on the result page or u wont get the result

srinivas

PLS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE TOP OF THIS PAGE... PAY IMPORTANCE TO STEP 3 GUYS..... PLS READ IT CAREFULLY
anyway because i know to check the result... give me ur nos.... i'll check ur results

srinivas

my last attempt to keep the result on the main page..... pls follow the above mentioned steps carefully to get the result

check ur results and post
all the best
srinivas

hi srini kindly check out my result: xat id:705884

deb_mech Says
hi srini kindly check out my result: xat id:705884

post ur PASSWORD..... u require it to check result

i have pm ed it to u plz check up

heres d link
http://gim.ac.in/adm_fset_1pg.htm
Click on results.....
ATB junta

Dear Basudeb Banerjee, XAT ID : 705884 Congratulations, you are on the selected list for admission to the PGDBM (2005-2007) of our Institute. The details are communicated to you by our letter.

This electronically generated information does not have legal validity. Candidates selected for the Post Graduate Programme in Business Management (2005-2007) of Goa Institute of Management will receive official communication by mail.

congrats man

CONGRATS TO ALL U HAVE GT THRU IN THE FIRST LIST....ME ON THE SECOND LIST...THANX SRINIVAS...FOR TELLING US ALL THAT THE MUCH-AWAITED RESULTS ARE OUT...ATLEAST THE WAIT IS OVR NW..N CONGRATS TO U.

DOES Any one have an idea as to hw many ppl r on the 1st list n hw many on the second one....basically wat r my xchances of getting in...

GUYS I HD FINE ACADS N CO CURRICULARS..N GUD INTRVWS AT SCMHRD N MICA...ESP..BUT THEY REJECTD ME ...N I WS V DEJECTD N COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHY...ITS LIKE U GO FOR N ARRANGED MARRIAGE N THE OPPOSITE PARTY REJECTS U....U MITE NT WANT THE OPP PARTY...YET U FEEL BUGGD...SO ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT THOSE WHIO DIDNT GET THRU SHOULD HANG IN THERE ...EVN I M STILL HANGING IN ...CZ EVEN I MITE NOT CONVERT...GOD BE WITH US....WE SURE MUST HAVE SOMETHING GOOD IN STORE ...

LUCK TO US!!!
KEEP SMILING!!

my last attempt to keep the result on the main page..... pls follow the above mentioned steps carefully to get the result

check ur results and post
all the best
srinivas

hey please check my result..its showing a blank msg to me...now i cant sleep till i know my result.. have pmed the id and pw..

thanks
hey please check my result..its showing a blank msg to me...now i cant sleep till i know my result.. have pmed the id and pw..

thanks

i have PMed u, check ur PG mailbox.......