[Official] FMS Delhi Admissions 2022-24

Join the discussion on FMS Delhi Admission 2022-24 and Get the details about the Faculty of Management Studies College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

FMS MBA

Faculty of Management Studies is one of the leading management education institutes of India and operates as a part of the University of Delhi. The focus of the institute is on management education and not just business management. The experienced faculty at FMS aims to open up students mind to intellectual curiosity and adventure of ideas.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

FMS offers postgraduate and doctoral level education programs for its students with the most popular one being the MBA-full time. This course aims to deliver the latest management education to the students in order to prepare business leaders for tomorrow who can handle complex situations they might face in the future easily.

2. Eligibility

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

3. Selection Process

• Applicant must complete the MBA Application form and pay the application fees on the official website of FMS.

• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the CAT.

• Selected applicants must appear for a group discussion, extempore, and a personal interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, and the result of group discussion, extempore, and personal interview.

4. Application Start and End date

• The application process starts from – Not available

• The application process ends on – Not available

5. Exam accepted for Course

• CAT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package – 48.00 Lakhs per annum

• Average Package – 23.20 Lakhs per annum

• Median Package – 21.20 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

Scholarships are available for meritorious students.

2 Likes

Hi @riteshsinghonly

While filling the work experience section, there is no field where we can state that we are currently working at a place, so what should I fill in the 'To' column there?

Also, I don't have any work experience certificate as I am currently working and in the application, it is mandatory to upload this certificate so what should I  do with that?

My college awards GPA out of 4. When I put max GPA=4 and my GPA obtained (3.xy), the error message pops up and says cutoff for my category is 5.00.

But for my UG degree, the max was 4.

What to do?

@RidhikaRitolia @riteshsinghonly @hiteshlohani13 Please help

Hi, @riteshsinghonly  
@hiteshlohani13  
@rohanafc7

Please tell me the cat cut off CW category?and while uploading in the form what  relavant certificate shuld i upload?is it the CW template they have given or anything extra?

Hi @riteshsinghonly, Do we need to send a physical copy of the documents? If yes, can you please mention which ones?

Hi guys!! I have a query about the education details to be filled in the application form. My university grants degree based on final year scores and not on aggreagte scores of all the 4 years. So, in the application, do we ned to fill marks of graduation as per university rules or aggregate?

Also, I have same doubt as most of the other guys out here about the work experience to be mentioned if we are curently working.

Hello, @riteshsinghonly

In the FMS form it is asking for experience certificate. But, I am still working in the organisation. Is there any other way trhough this.

Thanks in Advance!!

Hi, I wanted some clarification in the Work Experience section, till what date should I mention my work experience as I am presently working?

Thanks in Advance.

Anybody passed out in 2018 and currently working somewhere and filled fms form ? Workex ending date Relevant documents What is statement of purpose?

Still waiting for an update on TO date for work ex and what all is considered under valid certificate of employment? @rohanafc7

Any update regarding the work ex ending date? Till which month,do we have to count our working months in number?

In Cat,it was 31st july 2018.Should we follow the same rule ?

I raised a query on FMS admissions portal on 11 Oct 2018 and it is still in Open state. What to do? FMS students on this page, please escalate this issue. Or share any email on which we can share our queries.

Hello, I have work experience of my family business, which is a propritorship of my father. In what format should I submit the work experience certificate.

Hello everyone....How much percentile req. to convert FMS for SC category, all other things assuming avg....Thanks...

FMS Delhi Admissions 2019-21

Registrations are open for MBA Full Time, Batch of 2019-21 

Link: www.fmsadmissions.com

Last Date to apply: 20th November 2018

Information Bulletin: http://fms.edu/sites/default/files/files/03_Information%20Bulletin_MBA&Doctoral%20Programmes%E2%80%932019_Print(2)_output.pdf

Note: 

1. CAT score is mndatory for all Indian nationals applying for admission into FMS MBA FT 2019-21.

2. Sending the hardcopy of the form is no more required

3. Diploma holders (Graduate) can also apply from this year onwards

Road to FMS: https://dare2compete.com/bites/selection-criteria-for-faculty-of-management-studiesfms-delhi/

Hello, I am currently working as an IT professional. While filling the application form, under Add Work Experience section there is a mandatory field "Upload Experience Certificate" But as per the company policy we get an experience certificate once we resign. Can anyone please confirm what exactly do I need to upload in this particular column?

Thanks In Advance!

Hi, I made a few changes in my form before making the final submission but still after making the payment the changes got reverted back. Please tell me if there's any way to make the changes? Thanks. 

I have filled online form. Please let me know if I need to send it by post also. I am asking it because last year one needs to sent it by post also. Please suggest

Important Points about the FMS Admission Form: -

1. For MBA Full Time, entering Work Experience is optional since Work Experience is not a criterion for the admission process. 

Note: Not entering the Work Experience will have no negative effect on your selection in the admission process.

2. For MBA Executive, it is compulsory to enter the Work Experience.

3. For those who want to enter Work Experience and are currently working enter 1st April 2019 as the Ending Date (To).

4. Candidates not having Experience Certificate can upload Offer Letter and Last Payslip instead of the Experience Certificate.

5. For those having Family Business as Work Experience, upload a Self Declaration Form containing the details about your family business, GST/ Registration Number etc. and mention the starting and ending dates too.

Similarly, for Chartered Accountants (CA), mention your registration number and date details in the Self Declaration Form.

6. Only the Aggregate Marks are to be filled in the form, be it 10th, 12th or Graduation Marks/CGPA. 

7. This year there is no need of sending the Hard Copy of documents by post.

I belong to obc ncl and CW6 , in the information bulletin provided by fms , they have mentioned a candidate can simultaneously apply for both but while filling the form only one  can be chosen. What to do in this ?