[OFFICIAL] DoMS IIT Madras 2023-25

Welcome to the official group for DoMS IIT Madras admissions for 2022-24.
All communication with respect to admissions process will be handled by the DoMS interface committee.

1 Like

Gen non-eng candidate
Fresher
Cat score: Oa: 93.7%, varc: 97.8, quant: 92, dilr: 59.1
Am I eligible? Should I apply?

Please update the criteria and weightage for final selection

@Ahmad_Ali @harshad_kc
Kindly note that DoMS IIT Madras does not have any specific CAT cut off for shortlisting students. The admission process at DoMS IIT Madras assesses you in a holistic manner considering composite score (calculated with due weights to CAT score, past academic performance, Work experience if any, Academic Diversity, Gender), PI and WAT.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the CAT aspirants.
The admission portal is now live and accepting applications for the MBA batch of 2022-24 at DoMS, IIT Madras.

Visit the following link for filling application form: https://doms.iitm.ac.in/admission/

Last day for filing application: January 31, 2022, Midnight.

What is the cutt off for OBC(NC)?

@arpit315
There is no precise CAT cutoff for shortlisting students at DoMS IIT Madras. The admissions procedure at DoMS IIT Madras evaluates you holistically, taking into account your composite score.

What is last cutt off for OBCNC in 2020??

Does IITM has any sectional cut off criteria
?

@adcom I know that there is no overall cutoff criteria and the institute asses the candidates holistically. But if you would just provide any indicative percentile below which a general non-engineering fresher would have very low chance of selection, that would be great.
Pls consider that we aspirants are really distressed at this point and are wasting thousands of bucks even on those application in which we have virtually no chance of selection.
Pls help us out.

Hello @Ahmad_Ali
We understand your apprehensions but the department does not reveal such details. The calls are based on several other factors along with CAT percentiles as mentioned previously.
All the very best!

@sugas
There is no precise CAT cutoff for shortlisting students at DoMS IIT Madras. Please refer the website for further details.

I have a OA of 93%le but negative mark of -1 in QA. how will it impact

also one more thing, i’ve NC OBC cert. as per CAT2021 regulations… IITM application required one certificate for the same. will the same certificate used for CAT application is enough ??

@sugas
The same certificate used while applying for CAT can be used.

@sugas ,
As has been already stated, there is no precise CAT cutoff for shortlisting students at DoMS IIT Madras. Please refer the website for further details.

Hi @doms_iitm , I am facing an issue while saving my work ex details. It says ‘incorrect details’. Is there any word limit for this section?

@Rucha_Nimbhorkar
Yes. There is a word limit of 20 characters. Therefore kindly restrict your details accordingly. Also make sure that your not using any special characters and numbers.

1 Like

CAT 97.77 Sectionals Vrc 97.84 dilr 54 QA 99.23 . GEM 95/91/82 workex 27 months . What are the chances considering gem’s had tough time here last year

Chances for conversion, Cat 91.27(94/57/94) ,10/12/grad - 89/89/74 ,Work ex - 38 months on Jan 2022, Nc Obc
  • Sure -100%
  • Bright -75%
  • Good - 50%
  • Little -25%
  • Poll check

0 voters