[OFFICIAL] DoMS, IISc Bengaluru admission queries (2021-23)

Any tentative dates on declaration of the result and this year's placement report ?

Hi Adcom, what is the tentative date of result

Hii adcom, any update on results?

Hello everyone! The results have been finalised and sent over to central admissions office 2 days ago. The selected candidates should start receiving the call letters soon! Expect it to reach by today evening itself, if not, it'll definetly be out in the next couple of days! Hope for fruitful results for everyone! Best of luck!  

Hello everyone,

anyone got the result or not?

Hello Everyone ,

Anyone got the mail regarding the call?

HAS the mail started rolling out yet?

Hey everyone! As I stated earlier, the department has finalised the results, but the publishing/mailing body is the central admissions department. They are currently short-staffed due to the pandemic and lockdown protocols. I know it is a very stressful situation and constant panic, but college is doing everything it can while also keeping safety protocols in mind, so please bear with us! Hopefully, it will be published in the next few days. Take care! Stay safe!

@PratikPegu the college has asked us to submit a heft amount of fees within 1st june.

i belong from a poor family and the state is under full lockdown. i need to get a bank loan.

please request the admission department to extend the deadline  please?

since they are not going to release further waitlist i sincerely  hope they can manage 

Hello everyone! The results are out! Please check your mail/junk for offer letter! Congratulations to all the selected students! All instructions are there in your offer letter.

Fee Structure 2/2

Fee Structure 1/2

To the candidates who could not make it to the list! Don't be disheartened! A few doors close, and a lot many open. This is definitely not the end of opportunities. Just have to accept that someone else had a better day than you on a particular day, and your moment is also coming soon. These are trying times and maybe under a different circumstance, you would have stood taller. Nevertheless, pat yourself on the back for being among the brightest minds in the country and putting yourself out there in the unknown and testing your mettle. I wish you all the very best for your future endeavours, and may you find your true calling and shine bright in the world!

Congratulations to everyone to made it through! Have created a WhatsApp group for people who have converted, so that we can communicate efficiently. 

Please ping me a Screenshot of the offer letter/email and I will add you to the group. (Just to make sure we have only genuine people joining).

https://wa.me/918445014237

Has anyone got admission through GMAT? Are Indian students allowed to apply with GMAT scores or is it only applicable for NRI?

Hello!

What was the percentile for GEM freshers this year for DoMS, IISc Bengaluru?

Hi team, Do we have a second list of offers? Or is it all?

What do you think about alumni base of NITIE vs Doms iisc. Is that small batch an advantage or disadvantage?

whats the CAT percentile required to get a call from IISc? asking for a friend who will be appearing this year.

[Official] IISc, M.Mgt Business Analytics (2022-2024) Admissions Queries

Guys, this is the new group for 2022-24 admissions. Any queries, kindly post it here.