[ official ] cmat 2016 thread!

This Thread is for Discussion as well as Preparation for CMAT 2016 (JAN). Add your friends and hlets help each other

This group is meant for those who want to prepare for CMAT 2016 entrance exams, and guide and help others in choosing the right B-school. Members can use this as a platform to promote or talk about their B-schools; they can also post aptitude questions on Maths and verbal, and thus help others who are aspiring for the best b-schools of India

Whats the last date of filling thr forms online for 2016 attempt ?

from wen can i fill the form?

http://www.aicte-cmat.in/PdfDocuments/CMAT_2016_Public_notice_informing_one_examination.pdf

Every time i get payment failure . any body facing same..?

Which of the following books are best for CMAT LR and VRC? CMAT by Disha Publications CMAT by GK publications Or Arun Sharma LR for CAT and Arun Sharma VRC for CAT. Plz suggest. PS: I have solved T.I.M.E. notes for both.

How much marks in cmat gives decent percentile? 85+ percentile..

where do i find my cmat registration number?

In the cmat form, the options specified for 10+2 years are ambiguous and confusing. There are five options mentioned : 10th + SSC(state board), 10th + SSC(CBSE), 10th + ICSE, 10th + HSC and Any other.

I suppose 10th+ SSC imply one and the same thing.I have done my 10th and 12th from CBSE Board. Which option should I select..?

Anybody who has the slightest idea please guide me.

where to find cmat online mock tests?

Which of the Top B schools accept CMAT scores?

Do colleges like JBIMS and SIMSREE accept CMAT scores?

Signature size should be 60*90? What resolution is this? It's not even visible! Please help who has uploaded successfully!

10th : 91%, 12th : 81%, Grad : 68%(BBA,2015)

What score can guarantee me a call from KJ, WE(Mum) ?? 

I have paid and submitted the CMAT form ... but i have not yet recieved any registeration number / application number . Is that thr case with everybody ? What should i do ?

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to fill the CMAT form.. where you have to upload passport photo and signature, there are only options for 'choose file' and none for upload. Hence I cannot proceed as it says required fields not filled.

What do I do?? Has anyone else faced this problem?

Cmat mock test ke liye kaun sa website acha hai..

General awareness padne ka acha tips bolo....

CAN THE PAYMENT BE MADE USING DEBIT CARD ?

Unable to attach photo and signature even though I am following the specifications. No error message- The page just goes to the top of the form without any error message. What a form!!