[OFFICIAL] CL Proc Mock - 7 2013-14 Scores and Discussions (Please DONOT open if you have not taken the test)

PLEASE SHARE YOUR TEST SCORES HERE

PLEASE SHARE YOUR TEST SCORES HERE

CL MOCK 7 PROCTORED

I am a test series student at Marathahalli, Bangalore center...but i am not able to book the slot for proc mock 7...but when i see the other centers like electronic city--the slots are created and open for booking. Also I cannot book in any other location like Indira Nagar or Koramangala. Is this the case with others as well?? Kindly reply.

QA 22A 18C 50
VA 24A 16C 40
OA 46A 34C 90
found VA tougher ..... RCs were pretty confusing.....

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me that if I join CL test series now, can I give the previous prcomocks (i.e. procmocks 1-6) at home and get my percentile analysis.

Thanks

Can anyone gimme the access code ??

How do you rate this test?

Why the gradual increase in the level of difficulty in CL Proc Mocks? Especially 6 and 7... It is so demoralising... embarrased

Seems not many have taken the test yet..

I have missed proc 1-4 ...where can I find the same in SIS ? Thanks in Advance

Toughest mock ever 😞

Worst mock ever

QA- 23A/12C=25
VA-30A/18C=42
Total-53A/30C=67
I had a 110 total and a 99.90%ile in the proc-mock 6 and I'm really upset with my performance this time. The paper wasn't that tough and i was expecting atleast a 100. Almost fell off my seat after seeing 67. Lowest total ever in any proc-mock/unproc-mock/aimcat

CL test adaptive z paid....????..kabse.. 😲

Detailed reports are not uploaded in the SIS?

Where can I find all the proc tests? Does anyone have dropbox link?

hi..i joined the cl test series just now. will the missed procs(online,,not pdfs) be available later?

Kya tha ye???? Cat nahi niklega bhaiyya 😠😠

QA - 18C 5W = 49
VA - 17C 8W 😠😠 = 43
OA - 35C 13W = 92 😐

tough Mock.

messed up in quant slot(total time waste)

QA-8C 6W 😞

VA-16C 2W 😞

pathetic mock

total time waste in quants...

QA- 8C 6W

VA- 16C 2W

😞