(OFFICIAL) CL MOCK CAT SERIES 2015

THIS THREAD WOULD BE USED TO DISCUSS SCORES AND STRATEGIES FOR THE CL MOCK CAT SERIES 2015,BOTH PROCTORED&UNPROCTORED MOCKS

Please start  posting your  scores/experiences/strategies  about the CL MASTER SERIES & Proc Mocks series 2015. 

The First mock has already started i am going to appear tomorrow. I sure wont be able to score 50 percentile with my current preparation. 

Jokes apart, anyone who have appeared for Mock 1. 

Please post scores and insights please.

http://imgur.com/d55cAIg

CL CAT TEST SERIES SCHEDULE 2015

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-official-ims-mocks-scores-discussion-simcats-proctored-and-...

How is career launcher's test gym? How many tests does it offer in DI and RC. TIME offers very few tests in these areas. I am planning to go for test gym and SIMCATS. Any suggestions.. 

Any body gave the 1st proc mock ? reviews ? looking to join the test series.

Anybody giving CL proctored mock 1,kindly post it's analysis on the thread !!

Well finally i gave my first mock of the year. The QA section was comparatively easy compared to VA. Though i had to leave couple of questions in QA, just because i didn't remember some basic formula.

DI had two sets which were relatively easy. And is a must attempt for all.

The VA i found was difficult, but again in LR was moderate.

And please dont ask me about my score i did horribly bad in this test.

I have enrolled with the CL Mock CAT series this year. Now going by the popular notion that CL tests are bit easier than AIMCATS should I opt for the latter too for a taste of both extremities? Will that be ultimately helpful in my actual exam prep? Or it would be rather cumbersome and  should stick to CL tests only and diligently analyse them instead of focusing on 2 Mock series? 

Irrelevant , but please help.

I have the most basic query about CAT but didnt get any satisfactory answer till now.

My educational qualifications are pretty average.

10th - 75%

12th - 70%

Engineering - 65%.

2013 passout, worked in a private bank for an year and then i had to resign due to personal commitments.

I have appeared in IBPS PO but coudn't clear the interview.

With this profile, Should I appear for CAT? even some mentors at IMS told me not to appear as I wont be able to convert if in case i get a call or two

OA 122(QA 51,VA 71)

hi,

I am planning to join online test series for cat 2015. Which one should I join. Careerlauncher or T.I.M.E.  or any other like IMS. Please suggest

can anybody give me discount code for cl test series? Thanks in advance

Ok gave CL Mock Test 1. Have to say it was a great paper. VA was a bit tricky and QA was moderate. A very likely LOD for CAT-2015.

OA=Pleased!!

Can someone post the PDF??

TYIA

After giving the first proctored mock. Can you guys see your score after logging in your SIS account ?  Once i submitted i saw them but now i can't see.

CL Mock -1 extremely bad 

QA-46 C- 18 IC-6 Total-26 😞 😞

VA-25 C-12 IC - 13 😞 😞 😞

Total -71 

What percentile people got last year with similar marks??

when will the solution be available ??

Hi Puys...

Many a times in Test gym questions the operators like +,-,/,X are not given .. because of which it becomes difficult to understand the question...    see the below question...............................................................................

What is the minimum value of the expression 2(2x - 1)(x - 4)? now it could be 2(2x -1) (x-4) or 2(2x+1)(x+4)