[Official] CFA Level 1 June 2014

Registration for June 2014 Level 1 has started, it is a good time to plan for and start studies keeping a target date in mind.Starting this thread for discussion on CFA level 1 exam to be held in June 2014. It may be a bit early, but it is…

Registration for June 2014 Level 1 has started, it is a good time to plan for and start studies keeping a target date in mind.

Starting this thread for discussion on CFA level 1 exam to be held in June 2014.

It may be a bit early, but it is always good to start early and be prepared.

Good luck to all. Plan ahead and prepare strong πŸ‘

How is the preparation going? How many of you guys have already registered.
Rupee has recovered pretty well. Go for it.

While registering for cfa level 1 do we need to fill the result of 2nd year or final year...I have given my second year exam but my result is awaited so I can register myself and fill my form?

Is there anyone who is planning to give CFA in june '14 and will write CAT the same year?

hey is there anyone who is doing ca and cfa simultaneously????

Is this the CFA june 2014 study group? Has anyone applied?

Does anyone have Schweser 2014 (L1)? Cant find it any where?

Does anybody tell me any institute for CFA level 1 in delhi......thanks in advance

Hi ALL:

Needs a small help...my friend is writing a book on financial knowledge and investment approach....please suggest an apt title for the book...something innovative

take ur tme n give some hatke name.. πŸ˜ƒ

does anybody know anything about the guy from mumbai who will send the study material if we pay money????

study group for cfa level 1 2014 in delhi

Hi seniors, I want to enroll for CFA L1 June 2014 exam, I am an mba first year grad. I have borrowed the study material from a friend who dropped the plans of doing cfa. I have not yet registered for the course. Would like to register it in jan but before I register I want to know if I can seriously takeup the course considering the hectic mba schedule. I have now a set of books and I am clueless as to where to start from. Can somebody please help me to go about it and to kick start my preparation. Can someone share their strategy which will be of much use to me. Lastly I am an engineer and have no commerce background prior to it barring my first sem in mba.

Thanks in advance,

Sriram.G

Hi all,anybody from PUNE interested in forming a study group.

I have registered for CFA LEVEL 1 2014.
Hey Seniors,
Can anyone help with the study plan? My question is about order of the study sessions 😠 - should I go as per the sequence of the sessions presented in the CFA curriculum or should I start studying the section with the highest weightage first? Any suggestions?
-Anushka

Hey all..i am finance MBA 1st yr student..planning to give CFA Level 1 in June...can u tell me how to start with it ? I have CFA books in pdf for 2013..i will buy the latest books once they r out..but how to start is my concern...someone plz advice....!!!!

Hi Puys,

Was wondering if anyone here knew how much has the course changed in the past year...... I have books for CFA 2013 Jan and was planning to begin with them..... However, do not want to end up studying something which has been eliminated from the course.... Any help in this regard would be great.... TIA
πŸ˜ƒ

Any Candidate from Kharagpur willing to form study group??

hey friends...I am planning to take CFA in June 2014..however, I have only 3 months - Dec, Jan and Feb for preparation..no background in finance. Could any of you kindly guide me about the best coaching institute in delhi for the same. Please PM me. Thanks a ton !

CFA Schweser Notes For All level 1,2,3

CFA Schweser Videos & Audio Coming Soon.

Free Deliver In Mumbai
Deliver in all india and outside.
any 1 need Contact me @9833541212
or ombookcenter@gmail.com