[Official] Career Launcher | CAT 2022 | Preparation | Queries | Mocks| PaGaLGuY

The group is created to help all CAT aspirants prepare effectively. Join the group to get all your queries resolved from academic mentors and stay uptaded on all Exam & B - School related information.

How to prepare for CAT 2018?

This question has no right answer.  If you have already prepared and written the CAT exam, then about 6 to 7 hours per week till July and then increasing the studying hours would do. However, if you are beginning your CAT preparation today, you should dedicate close to 20 hours per week depending on your level of preparation, especially in the Quant and the Verbal Areas!

How you decide to distribute these 20 hours Read more:  http://bit.ly/2KFPU3P 

Hi, Can you please suggest how to effectively prepare for DILR section? 

Profile: CAT Fresher 

Any idea on how to figure out the tone (sarcastic etc.) of a RC passage?

Hi, how many hours should I prepare every day to score well in CAT’18? Or should I focus on some particular areas?

This is the first time I’m giving CAT! Can you help?

i want to sell the complete study material package by T.I.M.E institute with solved papers and mock papers with solutions and complete mba journal magazine of whole 1 year, just 1500/-. location-KOLKATA OR DURGAPUR. Interested people comment below or inbox me ur contact number. 

Any tips or tricks for solving RC passages?

CAT/XAT/SNAP/IIFT Study Material

IMS+Time full material along with interview preparation material. 

I got into XLRI and I don’t know which book could be lucky for you. :P

Price negotiable. 

Let Gautam Puri (IIM - B Alumnus) take you through an introductory session of CAT Online Classes - an online MBA coaching program with a rich legacy of 1 in 4 previously enrolled students now studying in the IIMs. 

Learn smart problem-solving approaches and know all about what it takes to get selected in your dream B-school. 

Register now for a free live session on May 23 - goo.gl/ZK6nad 

A. The French Revolution created a vision for a new moral universe: that sovereignty resides in nations; that a constitution and the rule of law govern politics; that people are equal and enjoy inalienable rights; and that church and state should be separate.

B. The French Revolution invented modern revolution —the idea that humans can transform the world according to a plan—and so has a central place in the study of the social sciences.

C. It ushered in modernity by destroying the foundations of the “Old Regime”—absolutist politics, legal inequality, a “feudal” economy (characterized by guilds, manorialism, and even serfdom), and an alliance of church and state.

D. That vision is enshrined in the Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen of 1789, whose proclamation of “natural, imprescriptible, and inalienable” rights served as the model for the 1948 United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

• BCAD
  • BADC
  • ACBD
  • ADBC

0 voters

It is given that the events A and B are such that P(A) = ¼ , P(A|B) = ½ and P(B|A) = 2/3. Then P(B|A) = 2/3. Then P(B) is
(a) 1/2
(b) 1/6
(c) 1/3
(d) 2/3 

1 unit of x% alcohol is mixed with 3 units of y% alcohol to give 60% alcohol. If x > y, how many integer values can x take?

0 voters

Let Gautam Puri (IIM - B Alumnus) take you through an introductory session of CAT Online Classes - an online MBA coaching program with a rich legacy of 1 in 4 previously enrolled students now studying in the IIMs. 

Learn smart problem-solving approaches and know all about what it takes to get selected in your dream B-school. 

Register now for a free live session on May 23 - goo.gl/ZK6nad

Let Arks Srinivas (IIM - C alumnus) take you through a highly-effective preparation strategy to crack CAT in 6 months. 

Learn smart problem-solving approaches, effective time-management solutions, and all that it takes to get selected in your dream B-school. 

Register now for a free live session on May 27 - goo.gl/ZK6nad 

Why are we not taking the maximum number of matches won to be 6 in the distinct wins?

P is x% more than Q. Q is (x - 10)% less than R. If P > R, what is the range of values x can take?

10% to 28% 

10% to 25% 

10% to 37% 

10% to 43% 

An alloy of copper and aluminum has 40% copper. An alloy of Copper and Zinc has Copper and Zinc in the ratio 2: 7. These two alloys are mixed in such a way that in the overall alloy, there is more aluminum than Zinc, and copper constitutes x% of this alloy. What is the range of values x can take?

30% ≤ x ≤ 40%

32.5% ≤ x ≤ 42%

33.33% ≤ x ≤ 40%

32.25% ≤ x ≤ 40%

Train A starts from station P at 9 am and reaches station Q at 1 pm the next day. Train B starts from station Q at 2 pm and reaches station P at 11 am the next day. At what time will the two trains meet?

We thrive when our students thrive. We are proud of our CAT Night Classes student "Dhruv Srivastav" who converted IIM Bangalore. 

Hear what he has to say; "The difference between success and failure is due to the presence (or lack) of an experienced mentor. Night Classes has been the perfect program in terms of providing the right direction and momentum in my preparation for CAT 2017". 

Read his full story bit.ly/2kNcwUn

A page is torn from a novel. The sum of the remaining page numbers is 10000. What is the sum of the two page-numbers on the torn page of this novel?

77 and 78

33 and 34

8 and 9

None of these