Official BIMHRD Pune Admission process for 2010-2012 Batch

Hey Friends This is for all the aspirants of Sri Balaji Society and its 4 Colleges i.e. BIMHRD, BIMM, BIIB and BITM So start your discussions here Hope all your queries be resolved ::

Hey Friends
This is for all the aspirants of Sri Balaji Society and its 4 Colleges i.e. BIMHRD, BIMM, BIIB and BITM
So start your discussions here
Hope all your queries be resolved

how is the placement n wat is the avg package??

hi
Well the placements last year were affected as in all other institutes
but this year the placements are going on at a good pace
Our seniors are getting good packages in the range from 4L to 7L

Few got more which is very good keeping i view the situation
plus markets have started to move up so co's have started hiring more and more students
yes avg can be quoted for around 5L(CTC) for BIMHRD
Hope this might have helped u
can pm me as well

n what about BIMM , sir??

look bimm is as good as bimhrd
both offer same courses
baring executive batch
marketing is common
then there are combined batches for finance, systems and operations formed from all 4 cllgs i.e. bimm, bimhrd, bitm and biib

rest hr and marketing is there in both cllgs
its like mirror images of each other

orkut -

here's the link for the above said

Seniors

I just have one query
I have read pretty mixed reviews abt this college on different websites some says bad some says good.

With no offences to anybody i just wanted to know if it is such a reputed college then why it accepts the scores of all the exams . I mean most of the good colleges get there seats fulfilled either through CAT OR XAT.

1 more thing i read on the website that there is a internal criteria for eliminating people who sits for CAMPUS interviewss. I mean some thing like people who gets above 90% in exams sit for all companies 80 to 90 Batch sits only after 51 company something like that. Can u please elaborate upon that.

Please answer my this queries so that i could make up mind to aplly or or not??

Please sm1 help with last year's cutoffs for a call from these colleges and also expected cutoffs this year. Thanx in advance

Seniors

I just have one query
I have read pretty mixed reviews abt this college on different websites some says bad some says good.

With no offences to anybody i just wanted to know if it is such a reputed college then why it accepts the scores of all the exams . I mean most of the good colleges get there seats fulfilled either through CAT OR XAT.

1 more thing i read on the website that there is a internal criteria for eliminating people who sits for CAMPUS interviewss. I mean some thing like people who gets above 90% in exams sit for all companies 80 to 90 Batch sits only after 51 company something like that. Can u please elaborate upon that.

Please answer my this queries so that i could make up mind to aplly or or not??

Well yes there will always be someone saying good about some inst and some bad
Our cllg accepts CAT and MAT scores only.
not like u said that all exams results, so plz do check on prospectus and website aswell

Now as u are asking about sitting for Placement interviews, its also in prospectus as well as on website that its about attendence i.e. if u have 90% or more attendence then u will be allowed to sit for all companies

And if u have less than 90 but more than 80 % attendence then u will be allowed to sit from 51st company
so yes u have to maintain ur attendence

So if any other query u can ask here
hope this would have helped u
kshitijbangur Says
Please sm1 help with last year's cutoffs for a call from these colleges and also expected cutoffs this year. Thanx in advance

Look as such about cutoff's of last year, it was probably 80 percentile + for MAT and 70percentile + for CAT

this years might be same as well
i have sm questions..
1- my dec mat score is 695 with 93.4 percentile

x-75
xii-73
bba(final year)-agg-76
what are my chances of gtting slctd???

2-i wan t to do mba in finance.. so what is the prsnt condtion of finance in bimm????

3-HOW TO PREPARE FOR GD PI ... DOES GDPI CENTRE MATTERS IN SELECTION????

4-finally i m persuing bba frm balaji society
itself (same campus as mba ) so would i get ne preference as it is told during my admission in sbs????
pls reply asap.... would be appreciated... thnx
look bimm is as good as bimhrd
both offer same courses
baring executive batch
marketing is common
then there are combined batches for finance, systems and operations formed from all 4 cllgs i.e. bimm, bimhrd, bitm and biib

rest hr and marketing is there in both cllgs
its like mirror images of each other

Sorry to point out, but BIMM and BIMHRD are not the mirror images because there are many differences. BIMM is the flagship college (the oldest) and BIMHRD and others are sister concerns . After the admission procedure a merit is made, the top merit students get BIMM and like wise.
There are many companies which prefer the students only from BIMM like Vedanta, M&M; etc.
No offence meant .:)
BIMM rocks!!!
rohansett Says
n what about BIMM , sir??

It is the flagship college.
i have sm questions..
1- my dec mat score is 695 with 93.4 percentile

x-75
xii-73
bba(final year)-agg-76
what are my chances of gtting slctd???
2-i wan t to do mba in finance.. so what is the prsnt condtion of finance in bimm????
3-HOW TO PREPARE FOR GD PI ... DOES GDPI CENTRE MATTERS IN SELECTION????
4-finally i m persuing bba frm balaji society
itself (same campus as mba ) so would i get ne preference as it is told during my admission in sbs????
pls reply asap.... would be appreciated... thnx

1)You stand fair chances .
2)Finance class is a class in which all the students from other 3 colleges and BIMM who want to do MBA in finance are put. A consolidated class is made....... placements are good for them as well.
3)For GD/PI ,be acquinted with the current affairs.That will do.
4) You may get a preference if you were told.
All the best !:)
hi
Well the placements last year were affected as in all other institutes
but this year the placements are going on at a good pace
Our seniors are getting good packages in the range from 4L to 7L

Few got more which is very good keeping i view the situation
plus markets have started to move up so co's have started hiring more and more students
yes avg can be quoted for around 5L(CTC) for BIMHRD
Hope this might have helped u
can pm me as well

Hi Gagan, sorry to point out again, the avg package is 4.5 lpa for the whole society, which is expected to rise next month.
No offence meant !:)
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/balaji-institute-of-modern-management-bimm-2010-2012-admission-queries-25048056

only for BIMM related queries.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/balaji-institute-of-modern-management-bimm-2010-2012-admission-queries-25048056

only for BIMM related queries.

seems u r doing marketing of bimm
ooops no offence meant
well yep placement co-ordinator is there for ur help
so shhoooot ur queries for flagship inst

hehehe
no offence meant

:splat:
happy holi in advance
Sorry to point out, but BIMM and BIMHRD are not the mirror images because there are many differences. BIMM is the flagship college (the oldest) and BIMHRD and others are sister concerns . After the admission procedure a merit is made, the top merit students get BIMM and like wise.
There are many companies which prefer the students only from BIMM like Vedanta, M&M; etc.
No offence meant .:)
BIMM rocks!!!

Merit list is only prepared after what r ur preferences;)
more no. of aspirants flogging the que for 1 inst. less chances to get that particular stream
Seems Richa u forgot that hnnnnnnn:wow:

Seems PAT is affecting u
Hehehehe:clap:

hi ppl i ve been offered bimhrd's pgdm course nw wats ds pgdm course all about plz plz help me