[Official] Alliance Bangalore 2017 MBA Admissions Query Thread

MBA Admissions - July 2017

Alliance University MBA Admissions - This post should guide you to the admissions for MBA Program for Alliance University.  For more details, please contact 91081 70666.  www.allianceuniversity.edu.in

Hello I got X -60,xii-60,grad -51 ,xat -85.Do I have any chance?

Hello i got X- 81% , Xll-82% ,graduation- 76.84% ,MAT- 703 compisite score , CMAT-71 %ile .What are my chnces for getting admission. And also what is the last date for apply??

Appliactions are being invited for MBA - Fall Batch 2017. Kindly register yourself and apply at the earliest. 

https://www.allianceuniversity.edu.in/mba-admission-open-2017.php 

I got 99.5 in mat... what is application process? and How is the placement scenerio as per latest?

Kindly let me know when the selection process results will be out? It is supposed to be out today, but there is no sign of it..I attended selection process @ Banglore on March 15, 2017

I have applied for mba fall batch jully . My gdpi was supposed to be on 8th april delhi but beacuse of some reason it was postponed still i havent received any dates . when will the next GDPI happen ? 

can i come to bangalore for GDPI if it's not got happen in delhi ?

till which date or a month alliance university bangalore campus conduct a gdpi for selecting a student JULY BATCH  ?

when will the july 2017 batch commence?

Hi guys i want to know how good is alliance school of business for mba in terms of study and placement. As i got the offer to join the college.

Can I still apply for MBA 2017-19 batch?

From when the classes for the MBA july batch is starting?

Any one who got Admission done from btm campus on june 5th?

Have u paid the fees

Hi...did anyone from MBA fall 2017 get official mail regarding the date of course commencement and hostel formalities? I was informed via call that the course starts on August 3rd. However, i have not received an email regarding this. If anyone has received it, kindly forward it to me - [email protected] TIA

i am selected for the PGDM course in alliance is it worth ?

Hi,

Anyone Joining the Fall 2017 batch for MBA .Please Share ur contact to [email protected] .So that we can keep ourselves informed about what is the current situation in college and give us a edge on proceeding and as we dont seem to be receiving anything from the college except vague replies,Most outstation ppl will not be aware of anything happening on campus. Kindly Share your contacts it will not be misused.

Hi guys, Anyone from Delhi joining Alliance University this August. Please let me know , you can share your contact info at [email protected]