[OFFICIAL] AIMCAT 1301 Discussion Thread (Please DON'T OPEN if you have not taken the test)

AIMCAT 13011st - 7th OctoberInv TestSlot Booking startedThis is the Last AIMCAT of the season from T.I.M.E. Do well and All the best for your CAT Exam. Remember that TIME Exams are much harder than the original CAT. So a good percentile…

AIMCAT 1301
1st - 7th October
Inv Test
Slot Booking started
This is the Last AIMCAT of the season from T.I.M.E.
Do well and All the best for your CAT Exam. Remember that TIME Exams are much harder than the original CAT. So a good percentile (>95) is a very good score here.

PS : Please post your access codes if you have used any for the exam for people who cannot go to test centers. Thanks.

How much have you scored ?

@riyazquest said:
AIMCAT 1301
1st - 7th October
Inv Test
Slot Booking started
This is the Last AIMCAT of the season from T.I.M.E. Do well and All the best for your CAT Exam. Remember that TIME Exams are much harder than the original CAT. So a good percentile (>95) is a very good score here.
PS : Please post your access codes if you have used any for the exam for people who cannot go to test centers. Thanks.

Orey naa mohanno Access code padeyira. Center ki vellatledhu ee saari.

access code de do koye dosto

@suryaboda168 rey chusko post chesanu

Access code please

QA- 54

VA-52 Overall-106
I think LR was on the difficult side...

can anyone tell me if i haven't registered for 1301 can i give it by providing any other access code as i can see the test available for me in my home page ....

access codes plssssssssssss

Access Codes for 1310

Hey i didnt give aimcat 1302 even though i registered for it. Someone wrote here that test will be available to me after the result gets declared under MISSED AIMCAT tab but still the link hasnt come. Anyone has any idea abt this.

guys i have a question????

if f(x) is a function then f(x) + f(-x) is always????
a. odd function
b. even function
c. a constant function
d. none of these
this is time material question and i am not satisfied with the solution they had provided.
please anyone of u answer.
@DR.House said:
Hey i didnt give aimcat 1302 even though i registered for it. Someone wrote here that test will be available to me after the result gets declared under MISSED AIMCAT tab but still the link hasnt come. Anyone has any idea abt this.
it wil cum later, may b next week...

Ans) i think f(x) can be of the form y=x(odd) y=x^2(even) or some random function or constant.................... assuming it is defined for all values of x and f(-x) exists so the answer will be 0(which is also even) or an even function.........so B is the answer what answer is given in the solution

yes dude.............B is correct.

but how?

i mean if answer is 0 then we have to take is as even??????

if f(x) is even ie f(x)=x^2 then f(-x)=f(x)=x^2

so f(x)+f(-x)=x^2 + x^2=2x^2 which is even

if f(x) is ODD ie f(x)=x^3 then f(-x)=-f(x)=-(x^3)

@so f(x)+f(-x)=x^3 - x^3 =0 which is even

if f(x) is neither even nor odd ie f(x)=x^2 + x^3 then f(-x)=x^2 - x^3

so f(x)+f(-x)=(x^2 + x^3)+ (x^2 - x-^3)=2x^2 which is even

so in all the 3cases it is even.

hope this helps.

Am i the only one to screw up the last AIMCAT? Still baffled after seeing my score!!

Isn't anyone taking this test? Scores kya hai, guys?