[Official] Admissions thread for AMITY Gurgaon: 2012-2014

Dear Puys This is the "**Official Admissions Queries thread for AMITY-Gurgaon Campus for the MBA Batch 2012-2014** All queries with respect to admissions, eligibility, placements, faculty, facilities and other related information will be...

Dear Puys

This is the "Official Admissions Queries thread for AMITY-Gurgaon Campus for the MBA Batch 2012-2014

All queries with respect to admissions, eligibility, placements, faculty, facilities and other related information will be answered by the Amity Team on this thread.

Kindly ensure all the guidelines of the forum are followed properly.

Good luck!

Team Admissions
AMITY

hi,,,,please highlight the difference between sponsored, nonsponsored,and company sponsored,,,,,,, for applying,,,,,,,

Harshul3311 Says
hi,,,,please highlight the difference between sponsored, nonsponsored,and company sponsored,,,,,,, for applying,,,,,,,

Harshul ,as per the eligibility conditions , some relaxation in percentage is given in your previous academic background here at amity. Do refer to amity.edu, if you are registering under company sponsored your fees would be more as compared to non sponsored, but try for non sponsored only.
Dear Puys

This is the "Official Admissions Queries thread for AMITY-Gurgaon Campus for the MBA Batch 2012-2014

All queries with respect to admissions, eligibility, placements, faculty, facilities and other related information will be answered by the Amity Team on this thread.

Kindly ensure all the guidelines of the forum are followed properly.

Good luck!

Team Admissions
AMITY

@AMITYGurgaon , nice to see our university thread here.

This is tanya thakur and i have joined mba here last year itself. My brother did his mba from amity and is well placed and i was quite convinced to join amity, i guess other aspirants should also benefit from here. 😃

Hello Sir.

I am looking to do MBA From Amity.
Which Campus should i choose ?

I am looking for a good degree, student fun, etc.
Please Help.
Can I still get admission in amity this year. ?

Hello Sir.

I am looking to do MBA From Amity.
Which Campus should i choose ?

I am looking for a good degree, student fun, etc.
Please Help.
Can I still get admission in amity this year. ?

Hey Yadu Niwas.

Amity is A great Choice for MBA.
Campus Does not makes much of difference, as the curriculum is same everywhere.
What Place do you come from ?
Since you are planning to do MBA, I will suggest you to go for either NOIDA or GURGAON Campus.
These two campuses have great student life to, and Wowsome campus.

Hope This Helps.
Check Amity.edu , if admission are still open, you can also update yourself on

Amity University Facebook
Amity University Gurgaon Facebook

@SMARTYJHANVI
Hello Ma'am

Thankyou for your help-full reply .
Have You Been a Amity Student ?

Also I Had been Considering Amity Gurgaon for long, how are the placements records. ?

Waiting for your reply.
Thank You

Hey Yadu Niwas.

Since you are planning to do MBA, I will suggest you to go for either NOIDA or GURGAON Campus.

Hope This Helps.

Thankyou Miss.
I come from patna, bihar.

I am getting admission in amity then, what are the student fees ?
My Family Cannot afford high amity fees, can i get some scholarship ?

Hi all, i live in noida and I'm willing to join a college in Noida NCR as my parents dont want me to travel much around. i got 72% in My 10+2 so am i eligible or B-tech in amity?? i'm confused about this sponsored and Non-sponsored Category:(

Yaar M confused Whether i should Join AMITY or SHaRda University.??
reply asap.

hi.. amity noida has higher standards and 72% seems to be a little low seeing the competition there.. u may try at gurgaon campus ... i think in the near future it would be better than amity noida ..

AMITY has a brand associated with it specially for it's MBA that is now internationally renowned..

Hey everyone. I come from chandighar and passed out from school and looking for a college with good hostel facilities. is Amity Safe and secure for girls be it any campus????

Tanya Thakur Says
hi.. amity noida has higher standards and 72% seems to be a little low seeing the competition there.. u may try at gurgaon campus ... i think in the near future it would be better than amity noida ..

Ma'am Is It The Case, what is eligibility criteria for MBA

how is amity's hostel ?? are they safe for girls >??

Yaar M confused Whether i should Join AMITY or SHaRda University.??
reply asap.

Dude, amity Anytime.
Amity Has a Brand Name, Placements Records.

check : Amity University
Moreover Amity Has Culture

Amity Fees is to high Don't you think so?? are they giving any concessions to SC/ST ?

Hey Yadu Niwas.

Hope This Helps.

ma'am i am from patna.
can not afford much fees

Yes, amity fees are comparatively higher than rest of the institutions, but along with they assure you placements too.
and to add Amity Does Grant Fee Concession on Request(needy students), and to meritorious Students.