Official: Admission open at JRE School of Management for PGDM 2013-15

JRE School of Management( JRE SOM) is among the top management colleges In India due to its unique approach towards education.Be it the specialized pedagogy or the use of technology to get what is best for students €" this institution focuses on…

JRE School of Management( JRE SOM) is among the top management colleges In India due to its unique approach towards education.Be it the specialized pedagogy or the use of technology to get what is best for students €“ this institution focuses on all round development.
The PGDM course curriculum is designed by both academicians and industry experts to maintain sync between conceptual knowledge and practical world experience.

Academic Partners of JRE SOM:

Educomp- India's largest education company spread across the entire education ecosystem. It empowers 20.9 million learners and educators across 32,000 schools &
Raffles Education Corp Ltd.- Largest private education group in Asia-Pacific region operating 38 colleges in 34 cities across 14 countries in the Asia Pacific region.

JRE SOM offers a Two year full time PGDM in 3 specializations:
Finance
Marketing
HR

JRE SOM invites application for admission in PGDM (2013-15)

Admission process:
1. The selection of the students shall be on the basis of JRE SOM Aptitude Test + GD/PI
2. The Candidates having CAT/MAT/ XAT score of above 80 Percentile are exempted from the aptitude test
3. Final short listing will be based on the performance in the Test/ CAT/MAT/XAT score as well as performance in GD/PI, Past Academic Record & Work Experience.

JRE SOM also offers scholarships to meritorious students selected by the JRE management based on eligibility criteria and personal interview.

Shoot your admission,eligibility and any other queries on this thread and the JRE SOM Management would get back to you..

are you conducting gd in amritsar ?

i want to take admission in your college
can you please help me

Hi Akshay. JRE SOM has recently conducted GDPI in Amritsar..However next GDPI in Amritsar would be conducted soon in the last week of February.For registration you may call on 09810228607

Thanks a ton JRE TEAM for the quick response
im really looking forward to take admission in your college this year :)

Hi Akshay.You will be contacted soon by the JRE team and you will be informed about the admission procedure and the eligibility criteria..All the very best!!

We can't believe on JRE. It is completely new. Only 3 years.

@raghav-raj Dear Raghav...You are also doing MBA first time so how somebody can believe that you can be a good or successful manager.You need to understand that management education is not only classroom study rather it is more of experiential learning. JRE is backed by two corporate giants of education- Educomp & Raffles, Both are leaders in education in India & Asia Pacific region.Just for your information Raffles has 38 colleges in 14 countries with 20000 students & Educomp has Many verticals all Education Verticals & they both are listed companies in their respective countries. I would like to inform you that very soon in the month of March Dr.Philip Kotler,World's #1 Marketing guru will establish Kotler Centre of Excellence(KCoE) at JRE campus which makes JRE stands in the league of top marketing B-schools. Dr.Philip Kotler only chose JRE for KcoE among other B-schools which in itself states the quality of JRE moreover many top recruiters have visited JRE campus like HUL,Nestle,Perfetti,IBM,Apple,RBS, just to name s few and the placements are still going on at the campus.Final list will be out soon. Yes we are new and what we have done in 3 years is commendable. For more information Just visit us once as "seeing is believing"
@raghav-raj hi raghav! you are absolutely right JRE is a new born baby but of an old and a big parent i.e EDUCOMP which is a 19 years old listed company in the field of education. i am a student of JRE pgdm 2014-14 batch and if you have anything to ask please contact me.
regards zain

need more info about job assurance letter in website..
can any one explain

@sivateja06 Hi. JRE provides 100% assistance in Placements. And would like to inform you that the placement record for JRE has been very good. Many top organisations like Nestle,HUL,Perfetti,IBM to name a few have visited JRE for placements. For complete details you may visit http://som.jre.edu.in/final_placement.aspx

@sivateja06 hi! if you will be selected in jre then surely you a right person for corporate because jre takes the students considering various things and thus they are so sure that you will be placed and yes they give 100% job assurance.
regards
zain
@akshayyy hi akshay! glad to see that you going to take admission in jre. For any further detail or your query you are always welcome.
regards
zain
just read on mbauniverse that JRE's director, who was key to every innovation at jre, has joined jaipuria as director general... jre is new so feedback of their students is not there in the industry. I've also not heard any great reviews on their placement either except 3-5 being taken by educomp as it is their college... so i am not very sure about future of jre...

@sivateja06 Yes JRE is new, however what JRE has achieved since its inception in three years is really commendable.JRE in the coming future is going to be named in the league of India창€™s top Management institutes. And the credit for innovation and success at JRE goes to a strong management team headed by:
1.Mr. Harpeet Singh (An IIM- A Alumnus)-President, JRE Group of Institutions
He has more than 20 years of work experience. He has worked with HDFC Bank, Mumbai as the Country Head- NRI Business and Wealth Advisory services, Centurion Bank of Punjab as the Business Director Wealth Management, Distribution and loans. He has extensive background in Sales, Marketing, Operations & Risk management functions in various financial services/companies/banks such as Standard Chartered Bank, GE Capital Services India, Citibank N.A, Johnson &Johnson; ltd, Ceat Financial Services and Goodlass Nerolac Paints Ltd.
2.Prof. Stephen Rawlinson -Academic President, JRE Group of Institutions
He is an international educator with many years of experience in tertiary level teaching and leadership in international business strategic thinking and management.

As far as placements are concerned, JRE has placed its students in top companies like Nestle,American Tower Company,India Times,Schneider Electric,Perfetti Melle,Parle,Sanofi Aventis,IndiaTimes to name a few. For complete details pls visit: http://som.jre.edu.in/final_placement.aspx
Educomp has not visited the JRE Campus so far for placements.

Really wanna kbow more about lif at jre

@maddyrock19 Hi..To give you a general view about life at JRE:
1. JRE Invites eminent faculty & Industry experts to share their experiences with the students through lectures.
2. More than 50 guest talks from Corporate at VP level,CEO level and Academicians
3. Regular Newspaper reading session for students
4. Gyan Session on Harvard Business Review and the Economist Magazine
5. Four tier Mentorship Program
6. Faculty Development Programs
7. JRE Debate Competition
8. Training & Workshops-Workshop on Oracle E-Biz Essentials and General ledger, Motivational workshop on Cultural & social Studies,Workshop on Management Games and many more
Holistic Development Programs
9. Seminars,Roundtables and Conferences and much more

To know more about JRE, visit the campus and you may also call on 9810228607 for more details.
http://som.jre.edu.in

@raghav-raj said:
We can't believe on JRE. It is completely new. Only 3 years.
@maddyrock19 said:
Really wanna kbow more about lif at jre
@sivateja06 said:
just read on mbauniverse that JRE's director, who was key to every innovation at jre, has joined jaipuria as director general... jre is new so feedback of their students is not there in the industry. I've also not heard any great reviews on their placement either except 3-5 being taken by educomp as it is their college... so i am not very sure about future of jre...
In chandigarh our coaching teacher told us that jre is accepting only 80%tile above in MAT and it is written on their website also but now my friend is telling me that she got offer letter with just 56%tile. Does it mean that jre is not getting admissions that's why they downgraded the score? also why did your director leave so early when he was key to every innovation at jre???
Educomp as a company itself is down with their shares currently at a 52 wk low...