[Official] Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research

Thanks Ankita for the introduction .

A truly diverse student body in background, interests and ambitions is the foundation of the AIMSR experience. Indeed, these differences are critical to the AIMSR learning model, which thrives on the many perspectives and life experiences our students bring to their classes.
The Present PGDM Batch (2011 2013) Of AIMSR is an eclectic mix of students from various streams namely B.Sc, B.Com, BMS, Maths graduate, Banking and Insurance etc.
AIMSR has a good blend of freshers and students with considerable amount of work experience.

Winter Project of AIMSR PGDM Batch (2011 2013)

The current batch has completed their Winter Project from esteemed organizations like Tata Motors, DB group, Tikona Broadband to name a few .
The sectors covered include Logistics, Automobile, Broadband etc.

Topics of some of the selected Projects:-
1.Project on TATA NANO Exchange Penetration
2.The Sales Process of Tikona Digital Networks
3.Free Trade Warehousing Zone
4.Financial Analysis of Intime Distribution Express
5.Implications of Contracts

Regards,
Prof.Sonali
Personal Interview Round started .!

PI rounds have already been conducted in the month of February for the selected candidates.

March April Slots for PI are as follows:-

March Slot: 15th March to 26 March 2012
April Slot: 16th April to 23rd April 2012
(Excluding Sundays and Government holidays).

For Registration for Personal Interview a candidate needs to fill up an application form (available online) and then select a date from the above mentioned slots.

Last date of application for receiving applications for Personal Interview is 12th March 2012 for March slot and 14th April 2012 for April slot.

Weightage given to different parameters for the admission to AIMSR PGDM Course :-

1Personal Interview 50%
2Relevant Work Experience10%
3Graduation Marks 20%
4Entrance Examination Marks20%

Regards,
Prof.Sonali

The institute in located in Mumbai

Dear Ma'am,
I am having 72 %ile in CAT.. I have not given any other exams.. can I apply to AIMSR..?

Dear Ma'am,
I am having 72 %ile in CAT.. I have not given any other exams.. can I apply to AIMSR..?

Akash you can apply to AIMSR .We do accept CAT's score too .
You can fill the application form available online from the institute 's website and send it duly filled along with a demand draft of Rs 500 in favor of Aditya Institute of Management Studies & Research payable at Mumbai.

After your application reaches us , the institute will scrutinize the application and then the institute will call you for a personal interview.
After the personal interview institute will club the marks of the Entrance exam, Personal Interview, work experience if any, extracurricular activities and graduation percentage and then a merit list will be prepared.

Selected students will be intimated of their selection by the institute and then we will proceed with the admission process.
We're looking for outstanding individuals, and the very qualities that define you make AIMSR a stimulating place to learn.
As we build the class, we seek the most promising students in terms of Intellectual Capacity and academic merit. We base this judgment on the entire information available about a student. No single factor like your academic performance or your entrance examination marks play a decisive role, its a combination of many aspects about you.
We take into account factors such as your background, experiences, aspirations, values, and accomplishments, your passion, dedication, leadership potential, personal qualities and contributions.

Regards,
Prof .Sonali

Induction programme at AIMSR for PGDM Batch 2011-2013

To acquaint the new students with the various aspects of the PGDM course and AIMSR; AIMSR organized an induction programme for PGDM Batch 2011-2013.

The programme ensured that the students who are new to the College can get information about various areas like academics, examination, placements and various amenities provided by the College. It also gave them a glimpse of the campus life.

Students were given an Induction Kit comprising of Following:-
Syllabus of various subjects
College leaflet
Notes Pages
SWOT Analysis Pages
Time Table
Rules & Regulations
Writing Material
Feedback forms

The Induction programme started By a Presentation on AIMSR by a senior faculty.
After the presentation on AIMSR Each Faculty spoke about their subjects, its importance, the curriculum and the methodology to be followed for it.
Students were informed about the rules and regulations to be followed; time table for the course.
After that an activity was carried out .Students were asked to carry out a SWOT analysis of self and present it.
Tea and Snacks were served to the students and the programme came to an end by a Tour of the entire campus for the students.

Regards,
Prof.Sonali

Thanks. What is the application deadline?

akashm2187 Says
Thanks. What is the application deadline?

Hello Akash ,

Last date of receiving the application for admissions will be 30th April 2012.

Regards,
Prof.Sonali

Hello Everyone ,

Ever wondered what if I change my signature ,will my life change ?
Does my handwriting has an influence the way my career is going ? Do i need to change it ?

Come and find answers to all your queries at AIMSR .

The workshop on Signature Analysis ,Handwriting Analysis will be held in the last week of April 2012 at AIMSR.
Details would be announced soon...!