[Official] Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal (IIFM) Admissions 2024-26

Join the discussion on IIFM Bhopal 2024-26 and Get answers for all your queries related to IIFM Bhopal, IIFM Bhopal Cut Off, IIFM Placements, IIFM Average Package, IIFM Admissions 2024-26, IIFM Bhopal Fees and Much More....

Official Contacts:

Phone : +91 0755-2671929,
Email: [email protected]

To apply, click here.

5 Likes

Are there any sectional cutoffs for forest management in IIFM , (OBC)

I have scored 88.83 in CAT with 89.95/89.83/75.09 , My acads are 8.0/95/7.455, So I graduated in 2020 and joined Citi Bank as an Operations Officer, what are chances of getting call and conversion? Also, I have lately realised that I want get into social devlopment , I worked in YES Bank CSR during my college days and I think that is something I want to do, So if I get in will I get the expousre I am looking for? also do help about how to prepare for the WAT/PI. Thank You!!

is there a way to change my priority of course after fee payment?

This looks like a problem to me while filling the form it was showing CGPA/OGPA/%  So I entered my marks in CGPA for high school and college as I got them in CGPA and and entered as % for my Inter but in printed form it shows % secured marks.

please help!!

After filling online form and paying fee online do we need to send application also by post?

CAT OA 89.23 % ile

Class 10th 95 %

class12th 82.67%

BTech 82.68%

Work experience-15 Months

GEM

Chances of Conversion??

Do they consider Academics and Work ex for  Final Merit list prep??

Thanks.

XAT - 69.87

10 th - 96.53

12 th - 85.23

Grad - 69.5 %

Work experience - 19 months in Development Sector.

Category - NC OBC

Any chances of conversion?

Hi Adcom Can we a get a tentative date for release of the initial shortlist ? Thanks

When will be the list of shorlisted candidates for WAT and PI will be released ????

Cat- 75.04, 10th-86% 12-86.3% Btech- 8.85 cgpa Any changes of getting a call.

• Can’t comment
  • Yes
  • No
  • 50-50

0 voters

Arey IIFM walo so gaye ho kya ? Shortlist nikalo re .Idhar baaki colleges ka interview khatam hone ko aaya hai . Koi nahi ..Tentative date hi bata do .🙏🙏

When can we expect the shortlist for interview process?

CAT - 77.03 10 th - 86 12 th - 69.87 Grad - 76.2 PG- 82.7 Category - Gen Any chances of conversion?

Dear Adcom of IIFM Bhopal.

Your attitude towards the applicants is pathetic. You keep on delaying the shortlisting. Give us a fixed date. One can overlook slight delays but this is not done yaar. Some of us are very interested to study at IIFM. Dont let out hopes down again. 

when will shortlist come? 

hii

I recieved a mail from IIFM to upload self attested copy of documents .does self attest means that i am supposed to get photocopy of original document and sign the copies and upload the same on the provided portal?

Adcom please clarify

What is the cutoff of 21-23 batch

Dear applicants, 

As everyone is done with his/her interview and before your merit list is released, I'm sure there are hundreds of doubts, queries, concerns, and in general curiosity that you'd like satisfied. Please click on the link below to add your doubts, queries, concerns, and we will be happy to help you by answering your queries. 

Link:- https://forms.gle/K2CMfyFyU5RDPvnc6 

1 Like

Any dedicated whats app group for converters?