To answer all queries about the admission process and the courses at Universal Business School (UBS), Mumbai for the 2020-22 Batch.
The following reasons to consider Universal Business School, Mumbai
- Global Degree Advantage: 1st B-school in India Approved by AICTE to give a Dual Continent Global MBA Degree + PGDM in India from Top Ranked Global B-schools like INSEEC Business School (France), Swiss School of Management (Italy) and Cardiff School of Management (UK) and get an Indian and Global business passport.
- Endorsed by 60 CEOs: Leading CEOs believe in the value of programs delivered by UBS giving the highest corporate recognition
- Global Accreditation: UBS Partner Universities are accredited by AMBA (UK), AACSB (USA), EPAS(Europe), QAA (UK), CHEA (USA) and EduQua (Switzerland) ensuring highest quality education recognized by MNCs worldwide.
- 80% Experiential & Practical Learning: Learning by doing is the Mantra @UBS. Faculty are Industry Leaders who have led businesses with 500+ years’ experience.
- Global Alumni Network: Join Alumni Network of 80000+ from 146 countries of Partner Universities and make your NETWORK your NETWORTH.
- CEO Exposure Guaranteed: You will meet and interview 100+ CEOs every year. You also have the opportunity to become a CEO of a Private Ltd. company while pursuing your MBA, developing leadership and astute decision making skills and manage revenue bearing divisions.
- Multiple Placement Opportunities: 200+ companies; 1000+ Interview Opportunities; Highest Salary - USD 150k (International); Prominent recruiters – Amazon, HUL, Deloitte, Carrier Midea, ITC, AC Nielsen, DSP Blackrock, Nomura, Accenture, Ernst & Young, DSP Blackrock, Venture Gulf Engineering, Reliance, TATA, IPSOS and many more
Global MBA Degree from Cardiff School of Management, UK (15 months / 24 months)
- No.1 Modern University in UK with 150 years pedigree
- Accredited by QAA (UK) and British Council (UK)
- Specialisations in Marketing, Finance, HR, Project Management, Product Management and Operations Management
- 1 year Study and work in France or UK with a paid Internship for 6 months
- Accredited by AMBA (UK), Grandes Ecoles (France), EFMD (Europe) and UGEI (France)
- Specialisations in Marketing (France) and Finance (London)
: At UBS we evaluate you 360 Degrees. Each aspect of your personality is equally evaluated with equal weightage to each criteria viz. Academics, Leadership / Work Experience, Extra-curricular Activities and Communication Skills.
- Confirmed Merit Scholarship up to Rs.2 Lacs
- Corporate Scholarship of Rs.2 Lacs for deserving candidates
- One of the Highest ROI across the world
UBS invites aspirants who are Global Strivers that are committed to exploring the world of opportunities that awaits and Impactful Innovators who have great ideas and need the skills to bring them to life.
Triple Continent BBA + MBA (India + France + USA / Canada) from UBS.
Universal Business School partners with Swiss School of Management (SSM) Italy to bring India's 1st global dual continent MBA degree with dual specialization.
Consistent Performance is what you get from UBS Ranking.
STUDENT TESTIMONIAL | Amit Sekhar, CEO at ELC, UBS [Highest Placement Package (Fresher)]
What is the required cutoff for xat and cmat to get in UBS mumbai
CAT overall 86.66 VARC 58.59 LRDI 68.24 QA 97.23, X 81%, XII 84.43%, B.Tech DGPA 8.99 (Out of 10), Work ex of 18 months in an EPC MNC. Any chances?
I don't know which course to apply in for mba-pgdm. Anyone who could counsel??
cat score:67.94 percentile , va:85 percentile, quant :65 and di: 17 percentile. will i be eligible?
Is there any problem if I take MBA+pgdm 15months in future while shifting the companies I have heard that top mnc are not accepting 1year mba
We would like to announce that Universal Business School became member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Top private institutes in India by Times B-School
last date to apply for ubs ? and what are the tentative dates for further admission process ?
i have only 43.33%ile in CMAT 2018, CMAT 2017- 66.6%ILE, besides have appeared for mah-cet.
x- 84 , xii - 71.4 , b.tech - 66% , work ex- overall 3 yrs , am i eligible for admissions?