[Official] [2018-2020] School of Management Studies, HCU - Admission Queries

We invite all aspirants to follow this group and raise queries. Kindly use this space only for your admissions related discussions & queries. We will be using this thread to keep you updated with the latest information on admissions. We will try our best to solve your queries. Patience from your end would be highly appreciated.

Admission notification for  MBA 2018-19 of School of Management Studies, University Of Hyderabad

Click here for Prospectus-2018: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/downloads/MBAPros18.PDF

Click here for more information:

http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/notifications.html 

Hi,

I have completed filling up my application form but am not being able to make payment.Kindly help me to address the issue.

last year cat cutoff for general , avg package and median package

Guys Payment Issue was resolved, now you can make further procedure and keep the reference number with you for future reference, don't wait for last day payment and expect to further increase the date. Thank you. Regards, Admission coordinate, SMSUOH

I scored 70% in 10th, 63% in 12th science, grad BA 61% from ignou, expected percentile in cat17 is 60 {ST}. Is there any chances

Hi,

Scored 68.92 percentile,any chances?

Hi sir, scored 78.8 OC candidate, is there any chance

CAT 2017 results out. Check yours

CAT - 64 %tile.10th - CGPA 7.6 out 1012th - 74 %Graduation ( B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration) - 72 % and 17 months work ex.  Is there is any possibility for getting Call? 

Whats last date to apply

Please don't ask about CUT-OFF, because administration won't release cutoff score's.

Attention MBA aspirants.

My profile:- 10-91 12-92 B.Tech -61 Cat-70 percentile. What are the chances of getting shortlisted

When we can expect the call if shortlisted ?

After payment of application fee through website,is it necessary to send receipt to the college mail id or just paying is enough??

Hi,

Is it required to update the cat percentile in the form if already submitted?

How is the placement?

From where can i check the status of my application. I have paid the application.still i didnt receive any conformation message

Hello Guys. Tomorrow is the last day to make payment, hurry don't wait for last minute, because it may cost you alot so hurry up. And all the best.