[Official] [2018-20] JBIMS - MBA (MMS) Admission Thread

Hi all, Welcome to the Official Thread for MMS 2018-20 admissions.

Hi All,

MMS Admissions 2018-20

Admission at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, University Mumbai for two years Masters in Management Studies (MMS) Programme will be done through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra.

For details visit Directorate of Technical Education Website – http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in

Feel free to post your questions here. 

99.86 percentile in CET. Open. Home University. Do I have any chance of getting a call in any CAP rounds?

Guys i do not have a caste validity right now and i am a bcom student..and there is no other ways i could get it but through college..will jbims provide me with such validity..please help guys !

99.91 percentile(73 Rank) in CET.  Open. Home University. Do I have any chance of getting a call in any CAP rounds? 

99.29 SC MS. Chance?

What is the procedure for admission through Cat score?

99.95 in CMAT. Do i stand a chance for call?

Can someone explain the concept of AI/OMS seats. Are home university/domicile students also eligible for the same?

What r the documents required for CAP round ?

Maharashtra (Non-Mumbai) Cet percentile 98.69 , are there any chances at all of getting jbims in any round ? and when will the caste merit rank based list release ?

MHCET percentile: 97.47, are there any chance of getting a call from JBIMS under all India seats?

Hello all.. i am not able to get the link for the individual scorecard.. DTE website pe sirf all-India list show ho rahi hai.. someone please help..

Can someone tell me that whether the admission process o\for JBIMS has started or no?

General Male candidate. CMAT Rank-70 (Percentile-99.89), MHCET Rank-93 (Percentile-99.90). Chances for JBIMS through All India Seats?

• Yes
  • Poll check
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

what is the expected fees in JB for the year2018-2020?

Female OBC Mumbai University Cet-94.68 percentile Cat-95.46 percentile 2+ years of experience 1. Any chances for JBIMS 2. Can I apply through Mumbai University quota with CAT score 3. What are my chances through CAT score

Maharashtra state General Male Candidate...MHCET 99.73%tile

Any Chance for JBIMS

What was d last year's cut off? 

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

When will the CAP process start ? The form filling and document verification ?

What documents are required for an OHU OBC candidate during the entire admission process?

Also is gap certificate necessary if one is doing a job after graduation?