[OFFICIAL] [2017-2019] NMIMS BENGALURU ADMISSION QUERIES..

Hi All !!This is our official forum.. You can come up with the doubts related with NMIMS Bengaluru...

Please feel free to clear all the queries regarding NMIMS Bangalore here! :)

Nmat score - 191. Any chance for getting a call from bengaluru?

common cdpi will take place for all nmims

or separate for all three?

Also what is the breakdown of final score over which merit list is made

when first shorlist will be declared? interview dates? interview location for NM B'lore?

CD/PI dates would be chosen by us, or alloted by NMIMS. If by NMIMS, and we have another B-School PI on same day, Could we get it changed?

The website as placement statistics only for 2014-2016 batch. Any idea about the 2017 batch scenario ?

They are asking for the convocation certificate before 30th Jan. But I graduated in 2016 and have not yet received the convocation certificate from the University. Is it mandatory even if I submit my semester wise mark sheets?

Is the new bannerghatta campus ready???

CD/PI venue for Bengaluru campus is Mumbai for everyone???

I Checked the nmims website and found that i have been selected for nmims bangalore. will i get a mail from them regarding the same ?

anyone on 18th Feb?

Can any1 pls tell the sectional cutoff ??

I have few queries related to points mentioned in the call letter. I have been shortlisted for PGDM only. It would be great if someone could help me on this, I am sure many of us have these queries as well.
1. "You are requested to forward copies of the following documents (mandatory as
per the number of programmes you are short listed for) at the
below given address latest by 30th January, 2017."
Here it is mentioned as per the number of programmes, in my case I have been shortlisted for PGDM. So do I have to send two copies of each(one for Bangalore and the other for Hyderabad)?.
2." Duly filled – in Statement of Purpose (around 250300
words; handwritten or printed) (
separate for each programme applied for).."
Again do I have to submit SOPs(one for Bangalore and the other for Hyderabad)?
Is there a standard or template for NMIMS for the SOPs? 

Will the newer campuses have good placements? Should I feel skeptical about filling them under options? Your opinions?

Can someone please tell me the approximate total fee for bangalore including hostel.. The Information handout mentions 7lakhs for last year.. Somebody studying there please clarify

Is it having AIU approval? Can we pursue Ph. D after PGDM at NMIMS bangalore or hyderabad??

what is the cutoff of bengaluru campus?

Greetings from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore!

Congratulations to all call getters of NMIMS Bangalore. Its time for the second round of the process(CDPI).
We have made an NMIMS Bangalore 2016-18 CD-PI Call getters group.
Please ping the screenshot of your score card and CD-PI Call letter to any one of us Ayush Gupta/ Sai Tharun U/ Deepanshu Gupta/ Smrithi Gade to be a member of this group as it would be a closed group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/737290789760426/

We are sure you must be waiting for the CD-PI process and having some doubts about the institute or admission process. We would love to handle those queries.

You can also get them answered on the pagalguy page that you all are on right now.
https://www.pagalguy.com/…/official-2017-2019-nmims-bengalu…

All The Best!

Hello,
I have a query.
i've only applied to MBA/MBA HRM in NMIMS mumbai initially and got CD/PI calls for the same. but while registering for CD/PI, i also registered for PGDM courses in bangalore/hyderabad/navi mumbai/indore. Since my call letter only mentioned the dates for MBA and MBA HRM, so when exactly do i have to attend CD/PI for PGDM courses?