[OFFICIAL] [2017-2019] NMIMS BENGALURU ADMISSION QUERIES..

Hi All !! This is an official forum where you can come up with the doubts related with NMIMS Bengaluru admissions...

What's the cutoff for last year?

Is it worth joining nm bangalore? i hav work exp of 18 months in a manufacturing firm. hw are the placements ,faculties,summer internships in nm bangalore? pls provide a deep in insight of all. 

I haven't found any details regarding fee structure in the official website. Can anyone shed light on how much the MBA program will cost? What is the hostel fee, mess fee?

What will be a good score for converting Bangalore with a average to bad interview?

AT an score of 177 are there any chances of any NMIMS campus?

Scored 198..can I expect a call from nmims bangalore??

qa-73

lr-61

ls-58

oa-192

btech-81.76

work ex nil

do i have a chance of getting a call from nmims ban ?

Hi, I appeared NMAT 2 times. 1st time I applied only for NMIMS Mumbai and got 193. 2nd time I applied for all the three campuses and secured score of 189. So, will I get a call from NMIMS Bangalore based on score of 193???

OA-197,QS-86,LR-59,LS-52..NMIMS BANGALORE CHANCES?

Profile evaluation:-

NMAt score- 213

10th score -87.85%

12th score 83%

Graduation 81.6%(engineering)

Work ex as on jan 2017-19 months.

How is the profile and what are the chances of converting NMIMS Mumbai call?

Thank you in advance.

What is the ratio of the no of students that convert nmims bengaluru to the no of students who get a call?

Dear, we appreciate your work towards promoting the college but I assume you have knowledge about what's ethical and what's not. Hopefully we can do our work by remaining inside the realms of moral code of conduct.

Hi,

Is it true that NMIMS admission process are rigged? 

I have also heard from one of my senior that the average package is only about 7 LPA.

Is this true?

I am a fresher.. I have a NMATscore of 201. I want to know is it a safe score to convert nmims bangalore/hyderabad, and also what is the average placments for freshers in these colleges??

quant -71 lr- 60 va-55 oa-186

10th -9.2 CGPA 

12th -93.4%

b.com - 61.22%

any chance for getting a call from nmims bangalore or hyderabad..

please reply.

Hi, I appeared NMAT 2 times. 1st time I applied only for NMIMS Mumbai and got 207. 2nd time I applied for all the three campuses and secured score of 195. So, will I get a call from NMIMS Bangalore based on score of 207??

What is the package offered to freshers in general?

QA-77, LS-52, LR-68, OA-197

X-93.6, 

XII-96.25 

Work Ex- 18 months 

Having very good extra-curriculars and co-curriculars.

Any chances for NMIMS Bangalore??  

Congratulations to all those who have made it to the CD/PI round of NMIMS! Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS welcomes you.

We would be using this group to help you with any queries that you have in the next steps of the CD/PI and selection process for all NMIMS campuses, namely:

SBM NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Bangaluru

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Shirpur

NMIMS Indore

Please click on the following link to visit the FB group - 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/548871625698473/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

If you wish to join the group for updates around the process, please fill out the following form along with sending the FB request: https://forms.gle/QpVE2JNxrotf4iBt8 

The Google form will help us authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.