[OFFICIAL] [2016-2018] NMIMS BENGALURU ADMISSION QUERIES..

Hi All !! NMAT season has begun .. You can come up with the doubts related with NMIMS Bengaluru...

Cut Off for a call ?

Does sectional cutoffs apply here too ?

Hi I'm intereplacements sted in Human resource. But I prefer Bangalore. So how's pgdm in bangalore in terms of and all? Or is mba hr in Mumbai better? Also can someone please tell me how to apply for both? Thanks

Hi I'm interested in Human resource. But I prefer Bangalore. So how's pgdm in bangalore in terms of placements and all? Or is mba hr in Mumbai better? Also can someone please tell me how to apply for both? Thanks

Hi How do we apply to NMIMS bangalore ?

I  selected  the option MBA and PGDM Bengaluru and / or PGDM Hyderabad in the Nmims form.Is my registration complete or is there any  separate other form to apply for Bangalore?

what is the sectional cutoff for bengaluru and hyderabad campus...

Hi Guys.

Nmat 1st attempt (quant-73,L.S-61,L.R-64,OA-198)

NMAT RETAKE-1(QUANT-80,L.S-53,LR-66,OA-199)

Should i go for retake -2 also????and whether L.S marks in retake-1 will be a problem for banglore campus considering cutoff was 55 i guess(not sure)?

Dear aspirants,

Most of you must have come across the captioned news item in the Economics Times dated November 16, 2015 regarding UGC asks to shut off-campus Centres

NMIMS has done nothing wrong and is absolutely in the clear. UGC had given conditional approval to us in August 2010 subject to procurement of land for new campus. NMIMS has procured the land and the campus construction is at advance stage which is expected to be functional mostly by April 2016.

However for various reasons, UGC has not come so far for inspection. NMIMS University has taken up the matter with UGC and MHRD. They have assured that this matter will be resolved soon. Hence all the aspirants need not to have any apprehensions about NMIMS Bangalore and Hyderabad and Shirpur campus. 

https://www.facebook.com/nmims.bangalore/?fref=ts Link for official NMIMSBangalore facebook page. Please like it for institute updates.

194 marks. 

Q 70 lr 64 ls 60 any chances @nmimsbangalore @nmimshyderabad

What Was the last rank convert for Bangalore campus?

With 165 score and very good academics.Is there a chance to get a call?

I took my retake NMAT yesterday...i found the paper difficult than last time.. I had scored 203 in my first attempt..As i think I will not be able to cross 200 this time..I am very confused whether to reapply for NMIMS or not..plz guys give your suggestion.

can sum1 temme if im at a huge disadvantage against some who scored around 205 while i only scored 200 for the gdpi rounds?

Hi All, I just checked my results. 189(QS-72,LR-62,LS-55). Any chances of getting calls.

I'm having 2.6 years of work experience..

Thanks in Advance!

Total 185

QA 61  LS 57 LR 67. Is there any chance for hyd or bnglr campus. ?

Hi all...my scores are as follows:

Nmat : 185 (qa-71, lr-60, ls-54)

Nmat retake 1: 196 (qa-71, lr-58, ls-67)

Do i stand a chance for NMIMS Bangalore ?

i gt 192

qs-76

ls-54

lr-62 

can i expect bangalore

#urgent NMIMs bangalore brochure says minimum eligibility to be 55%. Although handout says 50%. What do i do? I have scored 205, Bangalore se sapne saja liye hai maine. Ab ye achanak kya hai??

i have a doubt. this is my first time giving my mba exams. and i have got  qa 62, Ls 66, Lr 62 in nmat. Do i have a chance for nmims blore? and also does the score automatically gets submitted the college in blore or should I fill a form and submit the score seperately. please help