[Official] 2016-18 IIM Kozhikode GD-WAT-PI Call Getters Discussion

Join the discussion on IIM Kozhikode's admission & other related queries for the batch 2016-18 & be a part of our MBA section.

Number of calls made in General category?

What is the shortlist to final selection ratio for IIM K? Is it similar on lines of other IIMs - 10:1?

Interview date clashing with IIM-S. Venues are poles apart in Delhi. Change of date will be entertained?

Procedure to change the date for PI??

Would we have both WAT and GD, or either one of them?

Upto what percentile has iim k given calls? I am feeling helpless after getting 98.43 cat score and rejected by all iims. Kindly share your percentiles..

@Rv07 , @shaktishivam Could any1 of u please elaborate the process of WAT n GD ? I mean how much time for each of them ? Will the topic be same for both ? Any other thing u want to share on this. 

Thanks

@Rv07  @shaktishivam @IIMK 

Many of us have interview dates which are clashing with other IIMs . Please accept our request to change the interview slots . We would be extremely grateful.

P.S - We have dropped an email regarding this.

Thanks

Should I left employment details blank in part B of the form? I am a fresher.

The interview instructions says we have to bring some documents along. One relating to workex says:

"Documents to prove your work experience - experience certificate from the employer/pay slips of all months claimed."

If my workexp is 30 months, Do I have to take 30 payslips with me to the interview or 1st and last would be enough?

How many students are called under PH1 category and the last year converted percentile under that category ? Any idea ? Any senior here?

Can anyone tell my score index

CAT OA: 98.64 (score is 173.92)

VA: 96.17 DI&LR: 98.22 QA: 96.4

Grads: 80.73%

10th : 86.4%

12th:  83.6%

Work ex: 17 months

HI , I have a doubt , I have by mistake mentioned work Ex as 21 months but it is 19 months and I am shortlisted. Now?

In the part 2 details, I've been asked to fill up the employment section. What if am a Fresher? I'm currently heading a student body club in my college.Could I share that for "Leadership skills and Team work experience in professional career" questions? Again, it falls under employment section and hence confused.

Could I just skip it? And what exactly is Organisational extra curricular activity? How is it different from Cultural/social? Please help?

What are all asked in part b form? Only those three employment details fields? Any thing more?

Any reply from iimk for rescheduling?

I got call from IIMK. My grad subject is English literature and I have no idea what they are going to ask me in pi.

Puys, Anyone has an idea about how long does it take for the IIMK interview process to be over. I have IIMK at 8:30 AM and SPJAIN on the same day at 2:00 PM (12:30 PM Reporting time) in Mumbai. Neither is entertaining any request for a slot change. 

Both interview centres are located 15 km apart (Dadar and Andheri). How long would it take to commute that distance . Mumbai puys please reply. :-)

Puys, Anyone has an idea about how long does it take for the IIMK interview process to be over. I have IIMK at 8:30 AM and SPJAIN on the same day at 2:00 PM (12:30 PM Reporting time) in Mumbai. Neither is entertaining any request for a slot change. 

Both interview centres are located 15 km apart (Dadar and Andheri). How long would it take to commute that distance . Mumbai puys please reply. :-)