OFFICIAL [2014-2016] BITS Pilani MBA, MBA Admission Queries

*MBA 2014-2016 Admissions : *Admission into MBA 2014- 2016 at BITS Pilani, Pilani campus will be done as per the following criteria. Eligibility for Admissions: Any Integrated first degree of BITS or B.E./B.Tech in Engineering d…

MBA 2014-2016 Admissions :

Admission into MBA 2014- 2016 at BITS Pilani, Pilani campus will be done as per the following criteria.

Eligibility for Admissions:

Any Integrated first degree of BITS or B.E./B.Tech in Engineering disciplines or Masters in any discipline from other recognized universities with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.

Admission Modality:

Admissions to MBA programme of BITS, Pilani, at its Pilani campus, for the I Semester 2014-15 will be made on the basis of CAT 2013/ GMAT and group discussion and interview(s) of candidates. Candidates may be shortlisted based on their CAT scores. Such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion and Interview to be held in Pilani during April 2014. Other centers for Test/Interviews may also be notified. Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for Group Discussion & interview at their own cost.

Admission Procedure:

For Candidates who wish to be considered for admission into MBA programme at BITS Pilani will be required to apply online by visiting www.bitsadmission.com
Please go through all the instructions carefully while applying online.

You can visit the following page for staying connected via fB or Click Here :

For more updates and happenings of MBA at BITS Pilani :

Do follow our Student run Blog

Get a FEEL of BITS,PILANI....IT'S MAGIC!!!

hello friends

please anybody tell me about micat exam and which program is good in that college??///

what to write in SOP??????????????? Confused............ some one please help me..........

wat z d lst date of form fillng fo dis?

hi! just wanted to know at what cat percentile can we get admission in bits, pilani for mba??

Hi Guys, This is a forum for queries regarding admission to MBA @BITS Pilani
Please post your queries to get resolved here.

How is the placements of the last pass out batch?? What was the average salary??? what was the cat cut-off last year for a gd/pi call???

Do Bits Pilani provide specialization in MBA HR?

Do we have to send a SOP along with the printouts?

Hi Guys,

I have a GMAT score of 570 😟 (was targeting 650+) . and I have a work experience of 3 years in manufacturing sector. Should I apply>> Will my form be an outright reject ? I do know that GMAT is being accepted for the very first time, but if somebody does have any idea then it would be of great help. Thanks
@debasis227

Hi,
1.) I am not expecting great score in CAT 2013. Althuogh i am planning to take GMAT in january (2nd week) 2014. Will they consider GMAT score??

2.) SOP should be written or printed ? What points should i mention ? Is there a specific format like ISB does ?

3.) What was the last year CAT cutoff. Do they give importance to profile while calling for GDPI ? If yes, whall points could add value in getting a call ?

do we need to send the sop separately or along with the application form? plz help

wat is ssc and 12th DEGREE NAME??

and subjects inb 10th and 12th?

Hi,

I Had registered for BITS ... but they have not mentioned anything in the Portal to send what documents do we need to send it across along with the application form. Can someone pls help??

What is the total fee for two years? Also can someone throw light on the concept of 6 month internship???Practice school in BITS?

What to write in SOP? Its nowhere mentioned....

The last date for MBA @BITS Pilani has been extended till 20th January 2014

Website will updated soon.
@debasis227 @Apex_Predator @dreamzforever9
I am a fresher candidate so
Shall I leave out the description of professional experience part???
In mentioning awards received shall I include all awards received in school/college fests??
Is there a specific SOP format?

i dont have wrk ex and a gap of 1 year...should i apply for bits pilani?