[Official] [2014-16] FMS Delhi: Aspirants Admissions Discussion

Hi All, Welcome to the official discussion forum of FMS Delhi 2014-16 discussions. The Red Building of dreams as we are fondly called has a gamut of new initiatives lined up for all our aspirants and call getters this year about which we wou…

Hi All,

Welcome to the official discussion forum of FMS Delhi 2014-16 discussions. The Red Building of dreams as we are fondly called has a gamut of new initiatives lined up for all our aspirants and call getters this year about which we would be informing you at the appropriate time. Please use this forum for all your queries & discussion regarding the admissions process. Hoping to have a great time interacting with you.

Warm Regards

Media Relations Cell

Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi

Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/FMSDelhi

Twitter : http://twitter.com/fms_delhi

Hi.. what is the last day of registration for FMS?????

Hello All , I'm yet to apply for FMS. Should we send an SOP along with the application ?

what is the supernumerary seats quota? My dad is a retired colonel from indian army...so am i qualified under any category?, if so can you please tell me the cut off under that category from last year...thanx in advance!

In the educational information column can we enter the %age in hsc as per the board rules which allows to consider best 4 out of 6 subjects or the aggregate of all the subjects?

Also in work ex part till what date r we required to mention our workex??

hi, my job is going to start from 2nd january 2014 and they have asked to fill total work experience until july 2014. Since i havent started working yet what should i fill as my total work ex ??

I am applying to fms delhi, I have made the payment and taken the printout of the acknowledgment form. It does has the column that asks about the career goal. Other than that DO I NEED TO SEND SOP along with the application?

Quick question - My FMS Application is complete with a print-out of the acknowledgement form. Although my SOP is 150 words, I find it difficult to fit it into the space provided.

Should the SOP be written only in that space provided (which would mean writing in really tiny characters) or can it be written separately, attached with the application form and sent in the same envelope?

@akram23 I have uploaded signature and thumb impression but they are not clear but on A4 they are clear. What should I do now ?

Hi @akram23 @Sneha_Motwani & @abhinav23 , a little help here. I had sent all the necessary documents via speed post which I tracked. It reached destination on 23rd. I still haven't received any update, receipt or any communication whether it reached them or not.
Usually how long do they take to process an application? would I receive an email confirmation? How would I know my application process is complete and successful???

Also is there any landline or mobile number I could contact FMS on? I couldn't find one on their website.

PLease help
yours anxiously
Kruton

hey

I have filled the online form what is the last date for sending the acknowledgment form to fms?

Hi @akram23 @Sneha_Motwani @abhinav23 ,
I uploaded the photo , signature and thumb impression, but the photo is pixelated in the confirmation page printout. What should I do now?embarrased
Please help me out asap.
Thanks.

@akram23 hi can u tell what things i have to send to fms after payment of fees. acknowledgement receipt..anything else?
@akram23 @Sneha_Motwani Little query in Form filling. Pls reply back.
I have selected category as OBC and Creamy Layer: as NO.
What does center list means ? Does it mean that Caste belongs to OBC Center List ?
Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I have applied to FMS. but when i review my educational details, in the current responsibilities of the job section it only shows a portion of what i have filled. My word limit is under the specified 250 characters. I have tried updating it but it shows only a part of what i have filled while reviewing. Is this some glitch?? any puy facing the same?

guys my work ex preceded 2 yrs of management training... i have to put it under work ex but what should i put as my salary coz i was on a stipend??

Puys, in the experience column they have asked me how much will be my experience till 1st July 2014. But I'm planning to leave my job before that date and I'm not sure exactly when am I gonna do it. So, what should I write in that column. Pls guide me.lookround

Do we have to send the latest caste certificate for FMS application? I have an old one right now. Will that suffice? I will surely use the newly generated certificate if got qualified for admission.

frnds need some help for sop

where can i get some templete for the same