[Official 2013-14] IIFT , SNAP , IRMA & CMAT GK thread

Hello Everyone…! I think it is high time that we should start our GK prep for these important exams. Please use this thread to discuss/share the GK questions/latest world events you come across. Mods, if there is already a thread running fo…

Hello Everyone...!
I think it is high time that we should start our GK prep for these important exams. Please use this thread to discuss/share the GK questions/latest world events you come across.
Mods, if there is already a thread running for the same please guide me towards that and close this one.
All The Best...! 👍
-@A

@AshuIIMA - i think u are already aware of the below mentioned thread-->

General Knowledge : Logical Reasoning, DI & GK : PaGaLGuY Forums

heyyyyyyyy,,,,,,,, can anybody tell me that, is it possible to score good in these exams even by starting GK preparation after CAT(after november)...?? because preparing for GK(for IIFT/CMAT) i think can have bad impact on my CAT preparation and thereby CAT score..(bcz i hv tym deficiency guyzzz..) 😞

Asst prof in engg college.. Want to get into the field of Agriculture and Rural management.. Want to get into IRMA

hello friends , If you all post questions too then it would be nice...let us make this thread lively!!

👍🍻

hey can anyone suggest best book to refer for GK prep for SNAP and TISS entrance exams??

hii..can anybody provide me the exact cut offs of IIFT xams..section wise...and how to prepare for geberal awarness section?? is der any book or magazines which can be helpful??

PUYS OUT HERE , I WILL BE POSTING A SERIES OF "CMAT" TYPE QUESTIONS FOR SOME DAYS ...AS IT HAS STARTED TO KNOCK OUR DOORS ....
COUPLE OF BELOW POSTED ONES BELONG TO CMAT CATEGORY 👍

IRMA will not conduct its own Admission Test from this year onwardmg!!

NEED ADVICE.

Hey guys, I'm planning to write CAT 2013. I had got 89%ile in CAT 2012 without any preparation and hence this time I'm taking coaching & preparing well.

My profile-

10th- 85.80% (in 2004)

12th- 75.00% (in 2006)

B.E- 59.67% (in 2013)

As u can see there is a gap in my education. After 12th I had taken a drop to prepare for JEE. And during my engg I had got two yearbacks.

So I know the reality about where I stand & I know that my profile is weak. But I need advice as to which colleges I can get admission into if I score really well in CAT, getting around 97%ile. Also please suggest which all colleges in India I can look to get admission if I get around 97%ile.

I'm planning to write CAT, CMAT, SNAP, XAT. Please advice. Any other exams I can write, pls tell about those too.

Thankyou.

are the iift application forms out?

hey puys

is the topic of logical connectives asked in cmat exam ..
??? p

hey frnzss is iift kolkata worth ?????? which has the best palcement delhi or kolkata?????

Guys which is the best source for general knowldege... Can anyone suggest some websites ???

post sm g.k fr cmat,iift etc....... looking like a dead thread............

Can anyone help me out with IIFT College selection ????

Could anybody please upload Gk handouts distributed this year by coaching classes...thanks in advance!

filled the form,draft ready but what is the case of adhesive sticker.........???? where to put that???????

Guys IMI forms are out... i just had a query, will the forms of IMI will still be available after the CAT result is out,like it was previous year???? Please do inform me,whether i should fill it now or after cat's result????