OBC (Non Creamy) Discussion Thread for CAT 2013 & Other Exams

Hi Puys. This thread is designed to Help/ Assist ‘Other Backward Category’ students appearing for CAT 2013 and other exams in the 2013-2014 season.This thread will help in regards to colleges having OBC quota, obtaining OBC Non-Creamy layer certif…

Hi Puys. This thread is designed to Help/ Assist 'Other Backward Category' students appearing for CAT 2013 and other exams in the 2013-2014 season.This thread will help in regards to colleges having OBC quota, obtaining OBC Non-Creamy layer certificates, Form filling etc etc.

Link to previous year's thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/obc-discussion-thread-for-cat-2012-other-exams-25082827

Request: Someone please create a list (indicative but without guaranteemg) of minimum score (or percentile score) required to get a GD/WAT-PI call for various top B-Schools.

ALL THE BEST!

Hey guys, I want to know what is the income limit for obc candidates?And whose income is considered? Students' income or their parents' income?

On what date should an OBC certificate be issued if you are trying for CAT 2013?

hi i want to know what was the cut off for obc in iift in 2013?

hello evryone, my father has is an nc-obc....but the certificate was issued in rampur(U.P.).... will a certificate from rampur(u.p.) be accepted by CAT/CMAT colleges?? please reply asap...m really confused about it.... thanks..

hi,my acads and work ex is

,10th - 45%

12th - 56%

engg - 62.88% but not first division

mtech-8.0/10

work- ex :- 24 months

i am nc obc

is there any chances of getting any top 20 b-schools for such profile and preferably which college will be from 20 college by managing good marks i..

How many yrs OBC certificate remains valid ? I have made it in feb 2013. Should I issue a new one or whether the previous one will work ?

wat sud b the date on d nc obc certi....bcz till nw m nc obc bt considering march 2014 i will not..so pllzzz reply asap...!!!

Hi Friend planning to appear for cat 2013 ,appeared for xat 2013 got 95.23%ile ,applied for xlri ,tapmi ,gim converted none though interviews where fine ,what could be safe %ile for cat and list of colleges where I may get selected , my profile is :-
10th 76.2% icse

12th 65.3% isc
graduation 68.84% uptu (state technical university )
lots of extra activities 2012 batch passout
currently working in MNC as IT-Trainee since march , Plz help ..

Guys is there any need of obc certificate(scanned copy) while registering for CAT2013?Help please..

Dear Friends i got less that 50% in my Bachelors degree, but have a good 6 year experience in Real Estate Development, i wanted to that if i am eligible to give CAT exam and if not what other exams i can give

What are the major MBA entrance tests which provide reservation for NC OBC category?

Among IIFT XAT IRMA MICA SNAP...pls rply...thanks in advance..

Hello friends...

My caste belomgs to OBC ctegory under central list for state of Gujarat... But I reside at Maharashtra...
I have caste certificate... but dont have caste validity certificate for Maharashtra state... So can I apply under OBC category for CAT as it is a central exam....am damm confused ... Please help... !!!!

What certificates do i need if i belong to the OBC category for admission in IIMs only.
IF i have a centrl govt caste certificate do i need a non creamy layer and caste validity certificate?
When do i need to show the documents to the authorities??

Hi,

I have an OBC certificate which states that I belong to OBC under govt of Delhi but in the format given on IIM website, it should state that candidate belongs to OBC under govt of India. Will my current certi be valid while applying for IIMs. Please help.

hi guys, NCOBC work ex : 24 months ,

tenth : 81
XII : 77
Grad : 68.3% do i stand any chance of getting into iim's ? is it like we cannot convert the calls with this acads?

Hi Guys, I have 6 months valid OBC Caste Certificate. What steps I have to take to get NC-OBC certificate required for higher education..

Hey guys !!

This is my profile:

Category : NC-OBC

10th : 85.6

12th : 80.0

IITD (Undergraduate) : 7.25

(Postgraduate-1yr) : 8.58

{ I am a student of Dual degree, 5th year}

How much should I score in CAT (%ile/marks), to get calls from IIM-A,B,C?

Hiiii puys!!! need some view on how much %ile is safe for a convert of IIMs, IITs and FMS for a profile like mine 10th- 85, 12th- 68.2 btech-68.2 and 2year IT workex till now ???