Nyenrode IMBA Interview Urgent response required

Hello all, Can anyone kindly update me about Nyenrode IMBA interview? I got an interview call from them. Any help will be highly appreciated. Urgent response required Many thanks, Babi

Hello all,

Can anyone kindly update me about Nyenrode IMBA interview? I got an interview call from them.
Any help will be highly appreciated. Urgent response required

Many thanks,
Babi

Hello all,

Can anyone kindly update me about Nyenrode IMBA interview? I got an interview call from them.
Any help will be highly appreciated. Urgent response required

Many thanks,
Babi

Hi all, I have got call from nyenrode business universitiet, netherlands for imba 2010-11 batch. Need to reply them by 21st september and still cannot decide on it. I want to know what is the placement scene there. and is that mba really worth 32000 euro?

Please help. Thanks in advance. 😲

Dude, Nyenrode can be good for you. Can you furnish your profile here? it's a one year MBA and has very specific outcomes. It's not there in many mba rankings but It's a recognised name. More can be said if you can give your profile here.

Ramsaybros Says
Dude, Nyenrode can be good for you. Can you furnish your profile here? it's a one year MBA and has very specific outcomes. It's not there in many mba rankings but It's a recognised name. More can be said if you can give your profile here.

hi thanks. I have normal acads, 3 yrs work exp in TCS. I have got conditional acceptance from nyenrode, subjected to my getting sufficient score in gmat. I am planning to take gmat on 20 sept.

If you consider, the Monetary input, it's quite a lot, and if you would have applied a little earlier , you could have gotten some sort of scholarship. The good thing is ABN AMRO offers loan for Nyenrode students including the living expenses. Then again , u will be out again hunting for a job in Jan 2011, quiet soon.... I would rather say check with some alumni... Getting a job is not easy with 1 yr mba and just a 3 yr work ex. Nyenrode is in the list of HSMP from UK. But UK is not in it's best of days.

hi, thanks for ur reply.

TCS has a collaboration with this college and so there was a fixed 20% off on tuition fee. TCSers are NOT eligible for schol :(
I tried to contact some alumni on orkut but no reply 😞
I also wanted to know if not knowing german will be a problem for me there?

Hi,

I am a lil confused here. What do mean by TCS has a collaboration and at the same time TCSers are not eligible for Nyenrode? German?? Nyenrode is in Netherlands, and Dutch and English are widely spoken main languages German comes third, so not knowing German is not a big problem, unless you seeking a job in Germany, Austria,Switzerland .