Nyenrode 2011-12 Joinees , lets Bond

hi , Anyone joining Nyenrode for 2011-12, plz reply bcoz i have also got an admit , plan to join, looking for someone to share room , that will save 250 euros a month. my gmail id [email protected] , ph no 9891641595 Reply urgen…

hi ,

Anyone joining Nyenrode for 2011-12, plz reply bcoz i have also got an admit , plan to join, looking for someone to share room , that will save 250 euros a month. my gmail id
[email protected] , ph no 9891641595

Reply urgently , because unless i find a roommate to share a flat I may not join, because single rooms cost the same as double rooms , and that is around 520 Euros , too high.

hi ,

Anyone joining Nyenrode for 2011-12, plz reply bcoz i have also got an admit , plan to join, looking for someone to share room , that will save 250 euros a month. my gmail id

Reply urgently , because unless i find a roommate to share a flat I may not join, because single rooms cost the same as double rooms , and that is around 520 Euros , too high.

@Moderators , there is no thread for 2011-12 Nyenrode admits and I needed to create this to bond the admits, so plz do not delete it. thank you

Yep .. i Seem to be almost IN from their end. But I am yet to decide on joining the program...kind of dwindling :)

hi ,

Hi Prakash,

I am IN for Nyenrode's MBA 2011/2012.
Lets get connected before upcoming September shall we!
Should I send you a direct email to your gmail account?

Cheers,
Aramis

Hi Prakash,

I am IN for Nyenrode's MBA 2011/2012.
Lets get connected before upcoming September shall we!
Should I send you a direct email to your gmail account?

Cheers,
Aramis

Hi, I have decided on Nyenrode too. send me a mail at [email protected]
I have sent my docs for visa processing, have some quesions concerning legalization of certificates.
Does anyone here know if is required.

Me too joining the september session.

Send me mail at [email protected]

Hey All,

I have contacted you through your Gmail address.
Glad to be able to connect with other fellow Nyenrodians :)
Cant wait to see you in Netherland this fall

Warm regards from a sunny Jakarta

Aramis -