NUS Intake 2016

Please share your views/experiences for NUS

hey had my interview on the 4th of Dec, Mumbai...

When alright. 

GMAT 740

WE: 3.5 years in oil and gas (Refinery Exp)

College: ICT, Mumbai

X: 80%

XII: 90%

What'd you guys think about my chances???? got the interview call on the next day after submitting my application

Hi All
Can someone help me with evaluating my profile for NUS for MBA in 2016 batch.

My profile:
Work ex:2 years
GMAT:670(quant:50 verbal 30)
Graduation: 9.37/10 
12th CBSE: 88%
Have taken part in lot of extra curricular activities in school.
Have leadership experience.
College batch 2nd ranker.

Any help will be appreciated

Guys NUS and NTU are very good univs no doubt. I am just worried about the prospects of job after MBA from NUS or NTU. From the time I have spent in singapore I know that companies have a quota for their intake. Does anyone have a better picture about this???? any current students or alumni here who can help???

Hi, I am new to this forum. 

The last date for NUS R1 application is mentioned as 31st Jan 2016. As the interviews are rolling basis, is it OK if I submit my application even on 31st Jan 2016 ? Please let me know.

Kindly review my profile for NUS for 2016 intake  :

10th - 84%  12th-72%       B.E.(CS)- 62% (MUMBAI UNIV)   GMAT : 680(V-37 Q-46)

Workex-TCS(3 yrs)

Worked as a Module lead in TCS for a financial institution(NSDL-India's stock market depository). Development and maintenance of NSDL website...interactions and presentations to clients...

Awarded as Star of the month twice in TCS. Have completed some certifications of financial knowledge.

Extramural : CISP certified(Ethical hacker), OCA certified, National rankings i naptitude and olympiad tests, Vice secretary of IEEE in college, Organised blood donation camps in college, 12 years training in piano and harmonium..have performed group stage shows....

Hobbies include Cooking and playing outdoor sports.....

What is the decent GRE score to apply for MBA at NUS, would really appreciate any help! Thanks 

Did anyone hear anything from NUS?

Hi everyone. Just needed a clarification. For financial declaration, is any document needed from bank or just the soft copy of bank passbook will do? N for how much amount do we need to submit the fin. Decl.?

Hi. Anyone here who has submitted their application and not received a revert yet? I submitted my application on 13th November, but status still shows "Application Completed". 

Hi guys please help me whether i might be getting a call for nus mba for my profile. 10th 82.40 12th 93.33 Be ece 8.27 Work experience is 26 months in TCS as software developer. My GRE score is 302.. Am i eligible to apply and what are my chances of getting selected..

Please can somebody share the link to apply for MBA in NUS??????

Can anyone please help with essay question 2? Having difficulty to understand the meaning..

Can anyone please help with essay question 2? Having difficulty to understand the meaning..

Any accepts yet?

I heard that the results would be out in the first week of Jan 2016....

Got an admission offer  from NUS.

Anyone else?

Hi guys! Please help me assess my profile for NUS MBA Intake 2017

X: 88.2%

XII: 72%

B.E.: Civil Engineering - Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal Karnataka - 7.11/10

M.Tech.: Transportation Engineering - I.I.T. Delhi - 7.1/10 (Graduating in June 2016)

GMAT Score: 690; AWA: 5; IR: 90 percentile+

Work Ex:

1.5 Yr with LEA Associates South Asia Pvt. Ltd. as Assistant Bridge Design Engineer working on National Highway Projects in India, as well design consultancy projects in Mauritius , and Tanzania (not in international offices but from New Delhi office itself)

2 weeks thus far. Currently working on Contract basis with NHIDCL (National Highway Infrastructure Development Corporation) a PSU on various projects in North East region in India. Work profile involves Project Monitoring, Contract vetting for Tendering etc.

Extra-curricular: Very Strong. Small scale wedding photography business, served as Director of Photography for IIT Delhi fest, Official Photographer for IIT Bombay Fest, Production Head of Theater Group, Director of Media Relations for Manipal MUN, Best Actor in an event at IIM-Bangalore fest, won several street play competitions, movie spoofs competitions, stand up comedy competitions. Delhi State Level Gold Medalist in Tae-Kwon Do

Please advise about the strength of my profile and if I should apply for full time MBA 2017 intake, or full time MBA 2018 intake

1. Can anyone tell me whether it is necessary to take TOEFL/IELTS to be able to apply for MBA at NUS? In this context, i am from India and a passout of NIT at the graduation level. 

2.  Also, shall i upload my 10th & 12th marksheets? or just the graduation marksheet is sufficient ??

3. I would like to apply for their flagship MBA program but i am confused among the options given on their application portal. They have mentioned 3 different options regarding MBA which are as follows:

1. Master of Business Administration

2.  NUS-Perking university Master of Business Administration

3. S3 Asia Master of Business Administration

4. Asia Pacific Executive MBA

can anyone be kind enough to guide me as to which one is the flagship program what is its duration??

Hi, I am new to this forum and wanted to understand something about the admission process for NUS.

If I apply before the R1 (January 31, 2016) application deadline and if I do make it through, by what date can I expect to get admission offer?

A quick response shall be appreciated since it would help me take a more sound decision with respect to accepting admission elsewhere. Thanks. 

I have some doubts: 

In the checklist of the documents to be uploaded it is given: '

Copy of Employm't Pass/WorkPermit/S-Pas' and '

Original Transcript' ...what are these? a little bit confused... and I also am relying on scholarships...so should I show my financial documents? If so, what documents are they looking for? 😞 :(