number on IIMA envelope

there is a number on the iima envelope , as with the iimb and iimi also is that some kind of rank?.. ive got 47 on iima…what bout u guys? regds,lyndon

there is a number on the iima envelope , as with the iimb and iimi also

is that some kind of rank?.....

ive got 47 on iima....what bout u guys?
regds,lyndon

mine 348 on iima 😞

I have 201 and I know abt a guy with 180 also. I have the interview on 22nd morning and he's got it on 21st afternoon. Looks like the numbering is based on the interview timings...

Hey Junta,
I didn't want to waste a thread for this, but I have another query!
Has anyone got their IIML dates??
My call letter hasn't reached me and I have been visiting their site once an hour and I can't find any way to check my dates!

Are they behind times or am I missing something here?

Cheers.
Prats.

Hi Prats.
I am in the same bind. I haven't got the IIM-L letter either. And getting through to their site seems impossible. I waited for half an hour one day. But no luck ! Glad 2 know I have company. And BTW how about IIM-K ? I got their letter by ordinary post, but not the original letter and Interview form. Anybody got that yet ?
Ravi

hii

i've got my IIM-L call letter thru reg post... gd/pi date on 12th march at iimb campus
yet to get the IIM-K letter thru reg post... n wat abt IIM-C call letter ?? has anyone got it yet ???

n regding the number on IIMA envelope... i know 2 more guys arnd 340-350 n all three of us hav the gd/pi on 25th morning at 9.00

n regding the number on IIMA envelope... i know 2 more guys arnd 340-350 n all three of us hav the gd/pi on 25th morning at 9.00

Defintely sounds like the interviewing order to me. But you guys could cross check by checking the admit card no. of your friends and then the envelope number to see if they follow a increasing/decreasing sequence.

Hi People,
I have received from the call letters from all except L.
As rightly pointed out the K letter came first thru odinary post and then the registered follows. Ravi, I guess yours should be through anytime. Anyway nothing like references in that one, so its kinda ok if you get it a little late.
Still waiting for L date. I don't care so much about the form but I am pretty anxious abt the date. Last thing I need is a clash!

Cheers,
Prats.

hi guys
ive received my iim-L letter, GD/PI is on 9th march
thanks
august

hii
n wat abt IIM-C call letter ?? has anyone got it yet ???

IIMC call letter can be tracked from the IIMC website. If they have send it via registered post, it just says send via registered post. But for cities like Bangalore they have send it via some private couriers and you can actually track where your letter is...

Still waiting for L date. I don't care so much about the form but I am pretty anxious abt the date. Last thing I need is a clash!

hi prats, iiml is scheduled in mumbai from 21st to 26 th of march...ive got mine on 22nd march...so will have to fly back from ahmedabad !!!

Ye Lord!!!
I have A on the 22nd and K on the 25th.
And if L is scheduled from 21st - 26th of March then.... :x

BTW, Lyndon, when did your L letter reach you??
And how do you know that L intvs are only between 21-26??

Cheers,
Prats.

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:32 pm Post subject:

BTW, Lyndon, when did your L letter reach you??
And how do you know that L intvs are only between 21-26??

i dint get the letter yet...i called them and got the above info

Hey Lyndon,
can I get the details. Like what number you called up on? Who did u ask for?
How much did it cost(if they made you hold on!)

Cheers,
Prats.

its up on their site dude