NRI Candidate questions

had to remove sorry

had to remove sorry

The info. you have regarding the "ease of getting admitted" and "the league of ISB - not same as IIMA etc." are both wrong. Just consider the foll. facts....:
1. the ISB is one-of-a-kind B-School in terms of its founding members and conceptual foundations - How many schools do you know that were started with the active backing of three of the world's best schools and 50 of the top Fortune-listed companies?
2. ISB is the only school in India that tips IIMA in terms of the average and top sals in both Rupee and $$ terms.
3. ISB has the second highest average in terms of GMAT scores of all International B-Schools (the first is Stanford) - just to give an idea, I had four ppl with me in my interview session all with GMAT scores reading 740,730,710 and 720 apart from my own score; all these people came across to me as being very sharp and competitive. We had an average work-ex of 4 years.
4. ISB has the largest campus in India at 260 acres and about 1 billion USD has been pumped in to spruce it up in the last one year alone.
5. IIMA being the great institution that it is can definitely spot a good institution and to its credit states on the new PGPX page that "our program is equivalent to the PGP at INSEAD(France),ISB(India) etc."
6. Dipak Jain, the current Dean of Kellogg says on the Kellogg site that he would have been the dean of ISB had not the Kellogg offer come across.
He also states elsewhere that an Institution of ISB's stature comes up once in 50 years...

I hope this clears your doubts...