npti (power managment) hw its is

hi guys can u tell me hw is mba in power managemnt plz seniors give me soen gyansssssssssssss.nd help us

hi guys can u tell me hw is mba in power managemnt plz seniors give me soen gyansssssssssssss.nd help us

Hi Boss
Though I don't know Much But Still NPTI >> is one of it's kind
...& is Coming up..But Sincerly What really matter at the end of the day is..thet Summer + Final Placement's...
so But If u hav a Work thenn Then Try 2 Go For the MBA in"power managment" from MDI As it also run's a "power managment"
..Bu that Is a EXC'Tv Course
But Still I feel that Either Student's // Alumni of NPTI should hav Answer u b y Now???:wow:

I M Also Very Eger To Knoe About Npti ,its Placement , Its Fees , Last Date Of Applying And Last But Not The Least Its Admission Processnits Cutoffs, Any Guy From Npti Or Moderators ,plz Solve All These Queries.

the_rkp Says
I M Also Very Eger To Knoe About Npti ,its Placement , Its Fees , Last Date Of Applying And Last But Not The Least Its Admission Processnits Cutoffs, Any Guy From Npti Or Moderators ,plz Solve All These Queries.

guys NPTI is a bad college, it may even close in near future, if you don't have anything to do in your life you could give a try.
and for others nice piece of advice just forget about it and search a better coll..
guys NPTI is a bad college, it may even close in near future, if you don't have anything to do in your life you could give a try.
and for others nice piece of advice just forget about it and search a better coll..

I think people are getting wrong image of NPTI as a bad college. Whenever one thonks of MBA college there are two things
1.Money invested in course
2.Return from the course

While seeing other colleges which offer general MBA fees is like 10Lacs and what package do they get 6 -8 Avg. But here fees is just 3Lacs and the avg goes like 5-6L.Highest goes 12.And lowest is 3.5 .So the output to input ratio is high here,NPTI can transform any normal guy who is earning 1Lac only to a 8 Lac guy.Thats a real education.If one is worth of 15 Lacs then even he do MBA he remains 15 lac guy only,which generally happens in college offering Normal MBA courses. The other benefit is it is under Ministry of Power ,Govt of india. It is a baby of indian Govt ,So whoever says it will close is aa big fool i suppose. All pvt colleges can close down,they can also be hit by recession.But not any govt institute.

It has a repo in power sector.It seems the person above is not in power sector. We are the apex institute ,nobody has enough expertise (other collg) in power sector then NPTI.

Just remember

:Think Power ,Think NPTI

Thats the rule!!!
I think people are getting wrong image of NPTI as a bad college. Whenever one thonks of MBA college there are two things
1.Money invested in course
2.Return from the course

While seeing other colleges which offer general MBA fees is like 10Lacs and what package do they get 6 -8 Avg. But here fees is just 3Lacs and the avg goes like 5-6L.Highest goes 12.And lowest is 3.5 .So the output to input ratio is high here,NPTI can transform any normal guy who is earning 1Lac only to a 8 Lac guy.Thats a real education.If one is worth of 15 Lacs then even he do MBA he remains 15 lac guy only,which generally happens in college offering Normal MBA courses. The other benefit is it is under Ministry of Power ,Govt of india. It is a baby of indian Govt ,So whoever says it will close is aa big fool i suppose. All pvt colleges can close down,they can also be hit by recession.But not any govt institute.

It has a repo in power sector.It seems the person above is not in power sector. We are the apex institute ,nobody has enough expertise (other collg) in power sector then NPTI.

Just remember

:Think Power ,Think NPTI

Thats the rule!!!

Hi Sbhardwaj,

Your reply was quite encouraging. I have a few queries. I am currently working in IT in a MNC in Gurgaon ( annual pack 3.6 Lakh), total work ex of 20 months. I am currently looking to switch my field and want to leave IT sector. Do you personally feel that doing MBA from NPTI will be a good option for me? What work profile does the passouts of NPTI get? What is the percentile in CAT required to secure admission in NPTI?

Thanks & Regards,
Rohin Jain
Hi Sbhardwaj,

Your reply was quite encouraging. I have a few queries. I am currently working in IT in a MNC in Gurgaon ( annual pack 3.6 Lakh), total work ex of 20 months. I am currently looking to switch my field and want to leave IT sector. Do you personally feel that doing MBA from NPTI will be a good option for me? What work profile does the passouts of NPTI get? What is the percentile in CAT required to secure admission in NPTI?

Thanks & Regards,
Rohin Jain

Srely it will be a good option , seeing the present scenerio of IT sector. While power sector facing no hurdles :), work profile is basically BD,Consultacy, Bidding, Coal linkage, Project maonitoring or management profile. Last year for gd pi cut off was 60. seats have incresed to 100 this year. so depends on the no of applications recieved. Placements you dont have to worry, This collg will take care of it.

hello sir,
i m having 90.47%ile in CAT....fresher (with 60% agg. till now)
wht are my chances?
what is fees there?
how is placement this time...(considering recession....what are the effects?)

Regards
Ankit Jain

hello sir,
i m having 90.47%ile in CAT....fresher (with 60% agg. till now)
wht are my chances?
what is fees there?
how is placement this time...(considering recession....what are the effects?)

Regards
Ankit Jain

chances are positive , fess is 3lac for 2 years. Due to recession the placement session has gone long.but it is expected to close down to 100% till feb mid or end..............so no tension. you'll get placed in the name of ministry of power 😃 . at last it is a govt college so no worry.

hello sir
iam interested to join MBA in Power management.
I had completed B.Tech in Electronics and comm Engg with 75.4%
I got 73.2 percentail in CAT.i have work exp of 17 months in software indistry.now iam getting 1.92 lakh salry. Please let me know whether can i get the call from ntpi.
what is minium bench mark to get the call this year and what r my chances.

hi,
plz any one can tell me about fees in npti colg for mba, i am Schedule caste(SC, reservation candidate) so i have any fees asumptions by sholorship given by the government.

hi guys,

can anyone tell me how far away Faridabad from delhi.
I have got the call letter it's on 26 th of March:snipersm: but i don't know how to reach at there any :idea:.

Please help so that i can book my ticket.

Thanks

hi guys,

can anyone tell me how far away Faridabad from delhi.
I have got the call letter it's on 26 th of March:snipersm: but i don't know how to reach at there any :idea:.

Please help so that i can book my ticket.

Thanks

come by bus,take bus to faridabad,get down at nhpc chowk,take a cycle rickshaw to npti. college is near to border just 3-4 kms away from border.

thanks ,

can u please tell how long it will take to reach to the college because i am expecting my self in delhi at early morning on my interview day.

thanks ,

can u please tell how long it will take to reach to the college because i am expecting my self in delhi at early morning on my interview day.

well 1st thing if u wanna say thnx don't write but juzz click on thnx ritten under anybody's post whom u wanna thanx

2nd thing yes i will be at qutub complex so for me it will take 1 -1.30 hr by bus
so decide it by ur self
cheers ATB

dere is a conundrum regardin num of seats 4 dis yr....sm 1 sayin 100...its written in d prospectus as 60...so ne1 whoz sure kindly comment..

Seniors plz reply to our queries-

1) what is the average, highest, lowest and median package offered to NPTI students for the last 3 passout students.

2) Why NPTI is never in news inspite of unique and powerful program it offers.

3) Do we get any placement companies in southern india so that i wanted to settle in southern india .

4) Which are the companies that visits the campus for placements.

5) batch profile of Students.

Please answer these questions honestly. It will help all the students aspiring to get admissions to it.

Thank you in advance.

akhilkale Says
How can you say NPTI is bad college and it might even be closed. You are making very strong points. I request you to refrain from doin so or else back your views with real examples.

the person who has told by ignorance about NPTI being a bad college is a great fool of the earth. perhaps she/he has studied in private colleges throughout his life even there might be a chance that his/her college have faced a shutdown status.. therefore he/she has thought of like that to NPTI which is the apex institute of GOVT. OF INDIA,under the MINISTRY OF POWER.FRIENDS what i can tell u that the mba in POWER MANAGEMENT is just illuminating its light and if possible be with it and enjoy the power of POWER MANAGEMENT .future is u can get chance to work in MNCs like BCG,PWC... as power consultants..

the person who has told by ignorance about NPTI being a bad college is a great fool of the earth. perhaps she/he has studied in private colleges throughout his life even there might be a chance that his/her college have faced a shutdown status.. therefore he/she has thought of like that to NPTI which is the apex institute of GOVT. OF INDIA,under the MINISTRY OF POWER.FRIENDS what i can tell u that the mba in POWER MANAGEMENT is just illuminating its light and if possible be with it and enjoy the power of POWER MANAGEMENT .future is u can get chance to work in MNCs like BCG,PWC... as power consultants..more i can say that for the batch of 2009 the highest package offered is 12 lakh by pwc.the uniqe of NPTI is that it takes only engineers..the cat percentilers above 85 have chance of converting to NPTI admission provided u do well in gd & pi..all the best..