Npcil ET

http://www.npcilonline.co.in/ click on it to apply for ET

http://www.npcilonline.co.in/importantinfo_selection_process.php

total marks = 300

correct answer= +3

incorrect answer= -1

npcil online exam dates you have filled??

• 16th apr
  • 17th apr
  • 19th apr
  • 18th apr
  • 20th apr
  • 14th apr
  • 15thapr

0 voters

Guys iam selected for the Npcil executive trainee interview can any one attend the interview before

Can any one help me how is the level of questions and what subject I want to prepare 

any one give idea about pattern of exam and syllabus for et 2016 electrical please reply my post

Can anyone provide the previous year question paper of electrical engineering

can anybody here guide me about NPCIL ET( EE)?? I MEAN how much they focus on CORE subjects.....how to study

last year cutoff electronics??

Hi I'm graduated in electronics and instrumentation engg, now in which stream I can apply I belongs to instrumentation but my stream is notified in electronics plz help me

Bro I have a doubt .is the paper qualifying one or its written test marks will count in further selection process?

Friends, I applied for ET 2016. But i didn't get SMS alert after submitting application....have any one got SMS alert after submitting application??

will they ask question from eng maths

Hi guys Any idea regarding previous papers for electronics , important topics , sample papers Pls share if anyone have any idea

I have a problem in paying the fee. Its showing payment failure every time. Anyone else got this problem?

will they ask common eng subjects?

guys, last yr question or sample paper fr electronics???  and in pi do they give preference to master degree like mba,m.tec h??

Can anybody tell how much time it will take to verify the payment status? Mine still showing payment status-"not verified" after login.

Hi guys any idea what's the cut off around for chemical in NPCIL and what is the ratio of shortlisting against vacancies??

where is the link for filling the form ,i am unable to fill the form